Thanks for making city watch impossible—useless contest again

Lately the contests have had awful prizes but require oodles of stuff AND spending money to win. In another example of why bother, you make a contest based on city watch knowing full well 90% of the players in the game can’t get complete it right now because Randall and Jafar are overpowered still.

5 Likes

I’m tired of commiserateing people that can’t finish medium city watch. Fix it already. Games should be fun.

4 Likes

I am 165 with a top five of 1.03 and I cannot complete an easy city watch! Facing teams of 163-165? What is the point of easy and medium? Face the same difficulty as hard but get fewer rewards? Why offer a contest with new characters when our top line can’t win in City Watch?

4 Likes

Señores de perblue mi clan y yo nos retiramos de este juego paytowin nos mudamos a Disney arena, gracias hicieron este juego imposible y aburrido, les ganó la avaricia

I find it hard to believe that 90% of players in the game can’t complete City Watch - it seems to me more of a vocal minority, and I’ve been in top guilds & know that most who complain can and do complete it when there’s something on the line. Refusal to attempt it is not the same as being unable to finish it :stuck_out_tongue:

The heroes featured in this contest are also a good mix of new and (mostly!) older, so the usual valid complaint that nobody has them levelled up isn’t really a thing here.

Every contest always has at least 1 way to buy your way through it - this week it’s Badge tokens. If people have enough of those saved / purchased, they don’t have to touch CW anyway :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Nope still can’t beat it even on easy or medium even if try. Yes can maybe complete 1 or two waves occasionally after it was claimed to have made it easier then before, but still impossible to complete. Really difficulty should be changed based on what toons u have left, not just your top 5, especially if toons die after first wave just leaving u with say orange and purple toons left to fight red randals and beasts , etc. it’s a massacre in the making. Can still be a challenge compared to what u have left, but shouldn’t be a one and done allorgethem.

I’m not sure that would make much difference - what you have left 99% of the time should be your entire roster. There’s a retry button :man_shrugging:t2:

My best tip in terms of beating Randall and Beast is crowd control that keep them in check, I personally win most of my City Watches so it is possible, you just have to have counter teams and reset until you win even if some experimentation is needed :-).
The City Watches include Hard and Epic City Watches.

Also, Sulley heals at the end of battles which is very helpful so having him as a backup if needed team heal wise at the end of the battles.

Yeah, not sure why people are having so much trouble. I can’t speak about randle, I do understand jafar though. Hard can be hard depending on buff/debuff, but if you follow the guidelines people suggest, cw is possible. And you are also proving that this contest is great. Most are either easy or can just be bought, this one is challenging as you have to beat something. Should show who is truly strong then.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney