Thanks perblue for destroying invasion

The last toon nerfed was awesome
1st bo
2nd mr inc
3rd gizmo

And for what? For 100k mod power!!! Who needs that at all.
It was only fun playing in that area being happy and without spending money.

I hope you remove Arena and Coliseum quick fights points for fair play

Qf points destroyed Arena and Coliseum … ahhh forgot you like destroying things… thanks

Keep destroying the game that we love

Good luck!!!

5 Likes

What was the nerf to Mr. Incredible? I’ve done a forum search on “mr. incredible invasion”, and can’t find anything about him being nerfed, or even about him being awesomely OP for invasion.

Mr. Incredible didn’t get nerfed.

There have been three people today complaining about how Mr. Incredible was awesome in Invasion until he got nerfed, sometime after Bo’s Woody disk was changed in March. Surely something happened in the past three months that they’re referring to.

Still waiting to hear how Mr. Incredible was nerfed.

His red disk isn’t doing it’s job on bots

I tried searching for “incredible armor bot” in the forum, but couldn’t find any complaints about Mr. Incredible not reducing armor properly. :man_shrugging:

Didn’t they made it so that his armor shred stacks up to a max of 3 times or something like that?

It’s always been a maximum of 3 times. I remember seeing that during the first few months of the game.

EDIT: Here’s a post from May 2018 mentioning that disk:

We haven’t nerfed Mr. Incredible. He has a hero refresh in 1.15, but he hasn’t been nerfed.

3 Likes

Tbh, I believe that, I’m just trying to figure out where this idea came from that he has been nerfed. I mean, I’ve got a guess, but I really want to hear from the people making the claim.

4 Likes

Why he isn’t reducing bot’s armor then?

I’m having trouble getting the timing right for a truly equal comparison, but testing Mickey-Stitch-Merida-Dash both with and without Mr. Incredible, they do seem to be causing considerably more damage if he’s on the team than if he’s absent.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney