Thanksgiving Hunt!

Happy Thanksgiving for those of you who celebrate it. I am here today, because I am thankful for many of you here on the forums. Now, obviously their are too many for me to name them all, but I am making this thread for a little Thanksgiving Search and Seek!

So, I will be composing riddles, questions, or just plain sentences about some of the forumers I am thankful for. Some maybe hard, others maybe easy, but since I am doing this, you can bet that they are all possible! :grin:

When you think you have figured out who everyone is, send me a PM and tell me your list. And I will tell you who is and is not correct. However, to prevent spoilers, I ask that you keep your comments to yourself. If you wanna work together, plz do so in a Private Message. Again, I ask. If you figure them out, plz do not post them as that may spoiler it for others.

A few other items to be noted before we get into this:

• Some on this list may not still be active on the forums.
  • I am doing this on my own, so plz do not expect to see my name in there.
  • Do not exclude yourself, you might be on this list!
  • The words I say I certainly mean, but it is sometimes the words themselves that give the clues.

With all this being said, let the Hunt begin! :grin:

I am thankful for him, this crazy person.
He has a love of a thing in blue,
Pandas, and Pooh.

I am thankful for her, she’s like royalty
For her, I saw undying loyalty
To this forums and game, a dedication
But was I mistaken in my vision?

I am thankful to them, for their grand entrances.
Their popularity may rise and fall,
but for them I will always Stand tall
They are always waited for with great distress,
And though their job may cause them stress,
It is nice to know that they are here for us,
For it is in them we trust.

I am thankful for them, though I know little about 'em
So for this clue, Find a Levitating furball which carries a gun. Do you think these rhymes are fun??

I am thankful for her, through thick and thin, she still stands, some doubt her, but I will not. A little more info for you to go on, she certainly has a way with 0’s.

I am thankful to them, though we never have had a real chat. I find they guide me alot in that, I can always rely on them for advice on heroes to choose for this game of heroes and villains and creeps.

I am thankful to him, though he can be a bit annoying, it is clear that he has earned a place in this forums, always trying to reach the top, a word of encouragement: Never stop.
Need more clues? Why shuffle the blues.
If his salt and sass don’t carry him aground, check out his concepts, you should seem em around.

I am thankful to him, the one I give the title of Artist King. If that is not enough of a clue, he whispers to the dead and inspires anew, a bravery in them they never felt before.

I am thankful to her, though she maybe forgotten, she was here for a while and now has long been gone. She was a friend to the end though it came unexpected. I always hoped she would come say goodbye, perhaps she still will, still, Once a duchess, always a duchess to me, I hope you can discover who she seems to be.

I am thankful to him, though he is deceptive. His name makes him seem venomous and dangerous, but that is not what he is. A good friend he has become indeed.

I am thankful to him, though he goes by many names, you can still find him listening all the same. He is resourceful and brillaint, just let that sink in.
He always goes for a win.

I am thankful to you, though are long since gone
I hope that you come back sometime. Though it is unlikely, it is still a wish, your concepts were great the best of their time…I am running low on things to rhyme.

last one for now, but this was fun. This guy here, is always fun. Energetic and happy, but not much around anymore, Hope this furball shows up again, Cuz I really kinda miss talking to him…an FG from the start, and he always will be in my heart.

That is all for now, thank you for playing. In a week I will post the answers beside each persons name. Now, just because you were not chosen does not mean I am not thankful for you. I ran out of rhymes to continue so I did not. I hope you had fun with this forumer treasure hunt. :grin:

HAPPY PLAYER APPRECIATION WEEK!!

Those who have currently solved it: @TherMasterStitch, @Filadae_Djaq, @Black_Widow, @PawpsicleSticks

WARNING! This has now ended, spoilers are permitted in the comments, and I even left the answers down there, so if you wanna guess, do so before reading the comments. Continue past this point at your own risk. :grin:

13 Likes

Spoilers Bro!! :flushed:

But you may be wrong about one or two of those :grimacing:

1 Like

Oops, my bad :neutral_face:

2 Likes

all good! Thanks for deleting it, you can post it later I reckon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I spotted some hard ones. I figured out some. I am not spoiling any.

2 Likes

Ok most of them are easy, but a couple of them were really hard!
They are all different people aren’t they? Some sounded similar to each other

3 Likes

Hmmmm I think I got most of them…
(As in I think I got the answer to most)

They are all different people yes.

2 Likes

What happens when everyone is found?

I will put the names of the people who found them all in a new post, along with congratulations.

Oh ok which ones haven’t been found?

Most of them…

Do we PM you when we figured them out?

1 Like

Yup! :grin:

Feel free to work as a group if you need too. You can just add me to that PM when you all figure them out.

3 Likes

Heh heh, I found out the one that’s been gone for long.
It’s —n——.

1 Like

Making an announcement to announce (yah)
That @TherMasterStitch is the first to solve all of them! Good luck to the rest, I wish you all the best. :grin:

5 Likes

image https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnsightlyUnitedCoypu-small.gif
Yes! I won!!!

The hardest one was obviously the first one! :laughing:

4 Likes

Congratulations to @Filadae_Djaq for being the second to complete this hunt!

4 Likes

Second is the best! First is the worst! And I am just kidding Stitch, hope you didn’t burst!

1 Like

Nice job, but do I sense jealously? :laughing::laughing::laughing::wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney