That one cheese guy from A Goofy Movie

Character details:

Name: Bobby
Origin: A Goofy Movie
Quote: " Do you ever wonder why we’re always like … wearing gloves?".
tenor-1

Role: Tank
Position: Frontline
Team: Yellow
Stars: 2

Animations:

Entrance: Bobby is already on the stage asleep in a chair but is startled awake by his opponents arrival and the chair despawns.

Victory: Bobby sprays a lot of canned cheese into his mouth
92c2c50c86e7fbc7c89eb299d3de5d62

Defeat: Makes the “we’re busssted” pose before disappearing
o0tbI

Hit: Just bobs his head with an unchanged expression as if the blow bounced off him

Basic attack: (See passive)

Skills:

White Skill: Leaning tower of cheese - a (Fantasic damage)

f50e7aeb124f0bf3a43acdccbbbde9d0

Passive: Bobbys basic attack has him spray his cheese at the enemy closet to him dealing fantastic damage instead of normal damage , applying a slow to the hit enemy on every 2nd attack and causing a tower of cheese to form in the opponents midline. The cheese tower has it’s own hp bar and x amount of armour and reality. The tower starts as a small puddle with low stats but grows and becomes stronger with every successful basic attack from Bobby. Once it reaches x hp , armour and reality the tower begins spitting out hot cheese dealing fantastic damage to any enemies around it. The tower also applies distract to itself when it reaches this stage causing all enemies to prioritise attacking it over Bobby or his allies. Finally Bobby can not be Ko’ed whilst the tower is alive. Bobby can have one tower per wave and must survive until the next wave to begin forming a new one.

Active: Bobby chugs down a ridiculous amount of cheese at once healing himself by X hp and healing the tower for 25% of it’s max health.

Green Skill: A little smokage (Fantastic damage)

Bobby pulls a fire extinguisher from hammer space and sprays 5 short blasts making 5 small clouds of smoke. Over the next 5 seconds the 5 clouds float through the enemy team dealing fantastic damage initially plus fantastic damage over time for the next 5 seconds. If the cheese tower is big enough to be spitting cheese the cheese blasts now freeze whomever is hit by them for 6 seconds assuming the clouds and cheese blasts overlap on the screen.

If the tower has been destroyed the clouds will blind enemies for 7 seconds instead of freezing them.

Blue skill: CHEDDER WIZZA
EdibleHomelyCirriped-max-1mb
Bobby sprays his cheese at himself and allies behind him cleansing all debuffs from affected characters , giving Bobbys allies 350 energy each and giving Bobby a shield that has x hp and no time limit.

Purple skill: Calcium makes strong bones.

Whenever Bobby or his allies are cleansed by any source the tower heals x hp over 5 seconds and has it’s attack speed increased by 80% for the duration of it’s healing. If the tower is gone Bobby himself receives these buffs instead.

Red skill: Zoned out
tenor-2

For the first 6 seconds of each wave Bobby is immune to study , charm and fatigue.
For the first 8 seconds of the towers existence both it and Bobby are made invincible.
Allies cleansed by “CHEDDER WIZZA” have their attack speed increased and are granted X basic damage for 7 seconds.

I won’t include a battle badge because I honestly don’t understand how they work.

Friendships:

Bobby and Roxanne:
Plot: Roxanne tries to get Bobby to take his schoolwork seriously and Bobby tries to get her to relax.
Affects:

• Hp to tank role allies
  • Armour to tank role enemies
    The tower now applies stacks of fatigue with it’s basic attacks.

Bobby and Swedish Chef:
Bobby tries to cook some horrific concoction with his cheese but the Chef isn’t having it.
Affects:

• Skill power to control role enemies
  • Basic damage to Bobby and allies
  • Max Shield hp from all sources
    Support role allies now gain 450 energy from “CHEDDA WIZZA” rather than 350.
4 Likes

I’m not sure that stoner is a PG word

I doubt it’s going to hurt anyone.

But I will change it if I must.

Um… you say he’s from A Goofy Movie and then use a quote from An Extremely Goofy Movie…

If the basic attack is hitting the closest enemy, what does this look like, animation-wise? Does the cheese just jump over the enemy’s head and form in the middle?

And the cheese tower suddenly gains sentience… why exactly? It’s not like the spray cheese in the actual Goofy Movie is ever anything but spray cheese.

Also, that is waaaaay too much for a passive effect. Not even characters like Sadness or Fear have that much going on for their passive effects. And some of these effects don’t even make sense (like the cheese tower suddenly being able to attack enemies).

You can just say that he pulls out a fire extinguisher.

Cheese + smoke = Freeze effect? :thinking:

But if the tower is destroyed, the cheese and smoke won’t overlap anyways, so… what’s the point of this effect?

And again, cheese + smoke = Blind effect? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Bobby spraying cheese at his allies and having that help them doesn’t make sense, practically speaking. I mean, in the very scene the GIF you use for this skill comes from, Bobby gets the spray cheese all over Max and PJ and neither of them look exactly happy about it.

… Where does this skill name come from? Either it’s from An Extremely Goofy Movie (which tbf, I have not seen all the way through) or you just came up with this yourself.

And what happens if the cheese tower is not yet able to attack during the healing? Nothing?

How much of an attack speed boost?

Use a variable instead of a set value.

You also forgot the 3 stat boosts Red Skills give.

It’s Swedish Chef.

Both of your Friendship Disks are missing upgrades for when you increase their star level.

I highly suggest reading this guide before making another concept.

2 Likes

. Does it matter where the quote came from? Lots of characters are in multiple movies.

. He sprays it then the left over residue forms a puddle on the floor eventually building into a tower.

. Bubbles popping and spitting out the cheese. Come on dude use some creativity and suspension of disbelief.

. The point of concepts is creativity not balance. Of course in reality this would be toned down a bit.

. Pedantic.

.Again suspension of disbelief.

. If the tower is gone Bobby can still whip out the extinguisher and make the clouds by themselves which now blind when they hit.

. Again pedantic.

. Made it up as many in game skills are.

. Nothing yes. Can’t make it too op.

. X amount.

.Fair enough.

. Fair enough.

Try to think a little less literally my guy. It’s a cartoon game with cartoon logic.

um i’m gonna give a pretty quick change to this because this is way to much for a passive.

Bobby sprays his cheese at enemies dealing damage, every time he does he starts to build up a cheese tower. When it reaches X hp the tower distracts enemies for 8 seconds or until it is destroyed. Afterwards this resets and Bobby does it all over again.

As for the rest it’s a pretty alright concept, i’d definitely use him but his passive is bombarded and it’s way to much for a passive.

if we’re still rocking with the passive then meh no. But i think this skill would work the same but instead just after the initial damage is done a freeze happens for X amount of time.

Also the friendships are very messy

+You forgot the 3 bonus effects the red skill gives

Everything else seems fine, this is just a personal nitpick but the invincibility in the red skill is really strong. But that’s just imo. I know Kermit also kinda does this but he doesn’t start with it.

Yes and no

they are supposed to be creative, Yes. But they are also supposed to be balanced and make it seem like something that would make it in game.

I believe the quote is from one of the movies.

1 Like

And yet…a majority of the quotes in-game are from their original movies.

Hold on…How did liquidator get into the cheese supply?

Why is the cheese bubbling when some of the game takes place at night…have you been watching way too many silly symphony cartoons

Still way too much for a passive

Why not just have the skill just blind enemies from the get-go instead of waiting until the silly symphony cheese tower gets ko’ed…just saying

And yet…the passive of the concept exists.

Honestly…I have to agree with meyong, this concept is a mess and maybe you should considering looking at the concept guide before you make more concepts

4 Likes

Agreed :grin:

That is a true fact.
Cheese is made from milk, milk has calcium, so cheese has calcium to make bones stronger.
I think that’s a great name for the skill

Wow for a place labelled “creative corner” you guys sure seem to dislike creativity.

Also what does the time of day have to do with whether the cheese bubbles or not?

2 Likes

Pretty cool I never expected Bobby but a pretty good concept

Please do not revive dead topics (aka topics that have not had any activity for several months) in the future. Thanks!

7 Likes

Why is this a problem?

1 Like

I personally think reviving it is a good idea new people probably couldn’t see it other wise

1 Like

Against rules and it’s a spam.

Oh sorry I didn’t know I’m new here

Spam is if someone made a bunch of lower quality posts at the same time.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney