The Battle Freak - Nemona Unlikey Hero Concept

Nemona Unlikely Hero Concept (Possible Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Spoilers)

Description: Nemona’s passion for battles leaves enemies scrambling as she sends in her Pokémon team to clear out anyone in her way.

Quote: “You’ll have all the battles you’ll ever need…with me!”

Stats :bar_chart:

Starting Stars: Two

Role: Control

Position: Middle

Trials Team: Red

Animations :cinema:

Entrance: Nemona sprints onto the battlefield first, throwing out her pokeball once in position to summon her Pokémon.

Winning Animation:
Nemona gives a cheerful laugh while her pokemon growls ferociously.

Defeat Animation:
Her pokemon faints and Nemona crosses her arms, looking down sadly.

Skills :facepunch:

Basic Attack: Nemona can send out three different Pokémon randomly into battle. If one gets KO’d, she’ll swap over to another until she has no more left.

Pawmot:

A balance of speed and power, it uses it’s signature move Double Shock on enemies that does X normal damage and stuns enemies for 5 seconds.
Lycanroc:

Lycanroc’s speed is the best of the bunch. It uses Stone Edge on enemies doing X normal damage and has X percent more chance of getting a critical hit.
Dudunsparce

Dudunsparce can take a lot of hits and has the best defense, but it’s speed is the worst of the three. It uses Hyper Drill that does X normal damage and can bypass shields.

:white_circle:: Terastal Transformation
Nemona terastalizes her pokemon, shielding it for X HP, as well as unleashing a more powerful version of it’s basic attack that does X fantastic damage and stuns enemies for 10 seconds. Her Pokémon stays terastalized until the end of the wave.

:green_circle: Go All Out!
Nemona cheers on her allies granting them 20 percent basic damage , 20 percent movement speed, and 20 percent attack speed increase for 15 seconds.

:large_blue_circle: Pokeball Toss
Nemona attempts to toss a pokeball, that ends up bouncing between enemies, dealing X normal damage, stunning enemies for 5 seconds, and reduces their armor and reality by 10 percent for 5 seconds.

:purple_circle:Rivals For Life
Nemona’s “Go All Out” move now energizes allies for 10 seconds. Allies gain X extra energy each time they use a basic attack. Nemona’s Pokémon now have increased 50% Max HP and every time a Pokémon is KO’d, the next Pokémon gets a shield for X damage immediately after it comes out.

:red_circle: Might of the Champion
Nemona gains 2 stacks of Hardy for every enemy defeated by her or her allies. Pawmi gains X Basic Attack, Lycanroc gains 50% Movement Speed, and Dudunsparce gains 50% Armor.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• X Max HP
  • X Reality
  • X Skill Power

Friendships :heart:

Friendship 1: Nemona/ Merida
Campaign Name: Target Practice
Disk Name: Aim Up
Allies: Merida, Robin Hood, Basil, Honey Lemon
Nemona gets help from Merida on how to throw pokeballs more accurately.
Enemies are given 2 stacks of fatigued when hit by “Pokeball Toss” now, and reduces their armor and reality X percent more for an extra 10 seconds.

• X Basic Damage to Nemona
  • X Max HP to Nemona and Allies
  • X Skill Power to Nemona

Friendship 2: Nemona / Elastigirl
Campaign Name: Tera Trouble
Disk Name: Crystal Chaos
Allies: Elastigirl, Kida, Ian, Mr Incredible.
Nemona helps Elastigirl and other heroes with stopping Syndrome from using Terastal energy to create an ultimate weapon.
“Go All Out!” now boosts basic damage, movement speed, and X attack speed by double for an extra 15 seconds.

• X Reality to Nemona and Allies
  • X Basic Attack

This is my first ever time doing a Hero Concept so I hope the people who end up looking at this like it. Please give me some feedback so I can get better at this. The most helpful feedback would be for the purple skill, red skill, and friendships.

1 Like

This is a good start! I do have some feedback:

The big one is that all of your movement & attack speed buffs and your armor & reality debuffs need to be set percentages instead of variables. Similarly, the extra Energy from the Energized buff in the Purple Skill needs to be a set number value instead of a variable.

Speaking of which, the Purple skill could use at least one more effect to make it on par with how skills are today.

How many stacks of Hardy does Nemona get each time an enemy is defeated?

“Attack”, “Speed”, and “Defense” are not official stats in DH:BM, so these buffs will need to be changed to match the in-game terms. I would suggest:

• Basic damage or Skill Power instead of “Attack”
  • Movement speed or attack speed for “Speed”
  • Armor or Reality for “Defense”

Overall, however, this is a pretty good start for your first concept. If you haven’t already, I would recommend reading this guide for some more advice on making concepts. Keep up the good work! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks dude. I’ll make sure to do those changes later.

2 Likes

Changes are completed! :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney