The Bizarre Animator (Unlikely concept)

Hey everyone, i’m back with yet another concept, but this time i thought i’d expand my horizon with yet another unlikely concept, this time for one of my favorite YouTube animators.

Name:
Cyriak

Description:
“Known for his bizarre web animations, Cyriak uses attacks based around these web animations on the battlefield.”

Trial Team:
Blue

Position:
Front

Role:
Damage

Quote:
N/A (i don’t recall him having a specific quote)

Entrance:
Cyriak enters in the form of one of the many creatures featured in his videos.

Victory pose:
Cyriak stands there with a wide grin on his face.

Defeat pose:
Cyriak bows out gracefully.

Basic attack:
Cyriak shapeshifts into one of the bizarre creatures he turns into and deals damage to the nearest enemy.

White Skill:
Hands and Hands and Hands:
Cyriak’s hand will grow an infinite amount of hands before attacking the nearest enemy.

Green Skill:
Cat Zombie Army:
Cyriak will summon an army of cat zombies to charge through the battlefield and deal damage to the nearest enemies.

Blue Skill:
7 Billion Rabbits:
Rabbits will suddenly appear and randomly multiply until they form one giant super rabbit before they attack the nearest enemy.

Purple Skill:
Cows, More Cows, and Even More Cows:
Cows will start dropping out of the sky randomly and deal loads of damage to the nearest enemy.

Red Skill:
Reality Warp:
Cyriak bends reality and summons the zombie cats, rabbits, and cows to deal damage to the nearest enemies.

Friendships:

Cyriak/Alice
“Escape from Reality”
Allies:
Queen of Hearts, Jack Skellington, Mickey Mouse
Disk:
“In A World of Their Own”

Cyriak/Genie
“Masters of Disguise”
Allies:
Gonzo, Aladdin, Joy
Disk:
“Transformation Memories”

That will just about wrap up my third hero concept. I had a lot of fun making this and it’s my first time expanding my creative horizons and making my first non-Disney concept.

The best part is I know this editor XD

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney