The DHBM Wikia Contest!

FINALLY! After half a year my master plan is ready to unfold! Muwhahahaha🥳!
JK

A little explanation here:
If you remember I had to state that I talked with @Champion_David about a secret project in a DM? Behold 4 and a half months after Champion David left the project It is ready for YOU! But I need to explain some things as a lot has changed and Champion David was the only one who knew about it originally.

A lot more explanation here:
Alright so originally I needed help because I needed to set up The Templates, and The Badges as well as some example pages. I realized that the amount of badges I wanted was going to take way to long to fill out. So I wanted help. Ultimately I was really busy at the time and could not properly explain how to use the wikia badge customizer to Champion David. For the first few months I was trying to get the wiki ready by myself. Bad idea, trying to balance school, DHBM, Fortnite (Yes I play Fortnite), my work on several other Wikias, all while trying to create the endoskeleton of a wikia ALL BY MYSELF. I ended up overworked and over stressed. Then I saw the Concept Contest and struck with inspiration as to work this out.

:tada:THE CONTEST!:balloon:
I was hit with sudden realization that I was doing this all wrong! I need a team! A team of other people who can help! It doesn’t matter if we’re missing most of endo skeleton when we start up! All Wikias start that way! I can hold a contest! The winners becoming the founding staff members. I contemplated for a while what the best way to go at this would be…

Contest Rules
There are several ways to compete but first let’s go over the rules and what Positions will be open.
Positions:
:3rd_place_medal:4 Chat Moderators
:2nd_place_medal:3 Moderstors
:1st_place_medal:2 Administraters
:medal_sports:1 Bureaucrat
Position Do Not Stack. Think of yourself as having similar obligations as you would if you were a guild officer or leader.
Rules:

1. Any caught disobeying the wikia rules (Basically the same as forum rules except we crack down spammers) will be banned :skull_and_crossbones: for a given amount of time. If your ban is over before the contest you are still disqualified.
  2. Getting caught Trying to use mini edits (A single Letter, Word, Sentence, or other small amount per edit) to boost your edit count.

How to Win
Want to be a Bureaucrat? The User that earns the most badge points wins this position!
Aiming for Administrater? The 2 Users with the most edits wins this position!
Going for Moderator? The 3 Users to add the most categories to articles wins this position!
Trying for Chat Moderator? The 4 Users with most pictures added to articles wins this position! (There is now way to count how many times a User has commented otherwise I would have done that)

Remember a wiki always needs editors so even if you don’t win make sure to stick around and help if you can!

When Does it Start!? When Does it End!?
The Contest Begins December 1st at 12:00 AM Midnight and ends December 31st at 11:59 PM
As such I will not posting a link until Decembet 1st at 12:00 AM Midnight. This will be in a new thread announcing that the contest has begun!

4 More Things of Note

1. (Mostly Directed at Champion David) it is no longer only focused on Friendships and is now focused on the entire game! :grin:
  2. Given my recent Forum account suspension all further uhhh… Facebook posts from a certain guy about… well stuff. Will now be posted on Blog Posts on DHBM wikia
  3. There technically already is a DHBM wikia but it fell into disrepair… the owner was the only staff member he hasn’t been on in well over a year. Since then it has been taken over by a guy who claims to be able to tell the future but has never been right once. The bug problem being he edits his things as facts. Given it’s lack of a leader and the fact it’s been rotting for a year or so I wanted to start from the ground up.
  4. In order to make sure everyone starts on an equal playing field we most start again… again. Because the edits Chsmpion David did make would put him at an unfair advantage. That’s fine tho I can copy paste my templates while everyone works on editing which is far easier to learn than creating a template.
2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I would love to help with the wiki! :grinning:

1 Like

Alright! I was hoping you’d say that! I’m really hoping a lot of people participate. There is a lot of stuff in the game perhaps the wiki could serve as the library feature a lot of people want (Myself included).

1 Like

I like a good contest, and not that I want to discourage anyone else from participating, but I decided to quit the project because I did not understand the project, or how to do anything on said project. Therefore, I may attempt to participate again, but my lack of IQ may cause me to.once again crash out. Just saying.

4 Likes

That’s alright. Also I have feeling editing and creating pages will be far easier than trying to use the badge customizer :sweat_smile:. Also I’m far less busy now so I can help people if they don’t understand how something works.

1 Like

What is this contest for

2 Likes

The winners will become the first staff members.

Also to bring awareness to the existence of the new wiki.

1 Like

Oof. Technical Difficulties Please Hold…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney