The Disney Telltale Series Chapters 11-16

Next choice is out. You’ve got a little side quest to do before you can enter the Tech Kingdom.

1 Like

Look Ruby! More pirate related things!

@TotallyNotDash @LilRubyKinz

We have cunning unlocked and usually something that requires a skill gives a better result. In this case I would say we try to negotiate to join, but under favorable circumstances.

1 Like

Next choice is out. Who did you think this young man was? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Next choice is out.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I came this close to having Silver say that that was exactly what a pirate would do, but I refrained.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Next choice is out.

1 Like

Next choice is out.

1 Like

Looks like we’re gonna embarrass ourselves :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yup! David had just the wrong skill ready: agility…

Well, we’ll see

2 Likes

Next choice is out, sorry I forgot to mention it sooner, but you have all of tomorrow to read it too.

1 Like

Well of course, it will take some getting used too, but after that you will be. :wink:

1 Like

:thinking: :frowning: :sob:

1 Like

And that concludes that chapter. The first choice for the next chapter will be released tomorrow.

4 Likes

Yeah we will start the new topic in Atlantis! Hope we will find the necessary Tech to go into the Tech kingdom!

2 Likes

Oh that’s right, I will need to make a new topic, won’t I?

Well, I think I’ll make the topic next week Monday and post the next chapter part then. Maybe that way I can get further ahead of you guys. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Until then, and I’m doing this now before I’d forget, I’d like to do some polls to hear some of your thoughts on how the story is going thus far. If you read this post after it’s been awhile, don’t hesitate to vote as well. I want as many different voices as possible. :grin:

So the first question I have. Me and the others designing this story agreed to leave romance primarily out of the story (As in between the protagonist and other characters within the story.) For one thing, I suck at romance, and for another because it could be an uncomfortable read for some people reading the story. On the other side, I won’t get better at writing romance unless I write romance and romance is a key element in a lot of stories so perhaps you guys would prefer romance. I’d like to hear your thoughts.

• It’d have been nice if Troy had been able to romance a love interest
  • I’m glad there’s no romance.
  • I don’t have a preference either way.

0 voters

I should mention that when I say romance, I literally just mean that. Awkward flirting, maybe a kiss, nothing more. So like your average Disney romance.

Next thing, how do you like the adventure so far? I’m trying to shorten the chapters again hence why the last two have been so short, and I already polled that so I’m not gonna do so again, however, I would like to know your thoughts on how the pace of the plot is going.

• This plot is too fast like they go here, no there, then-- wait what?
  • This plot is progressing so miserably depressingly slowly that it bores me.
  • It’s a little fast, but that’s alright.
  • It’s a little slow, but that’s alright.
  • It’s just the right pace for me : )

0 voters

Please don’t spare my feelings in this. :grin:

Next thing I wanna discuss is the poll format, do you like how it is now or should I have the poll be closed after a certain length of time and then everyone can see the results?

• It’s fine as is.
  • Have us in the dark for a while.

0 voters

Lastly, I just wanna do a character check. If you absolutely had to choose, who would be your favorite companion so far?

• Quaz
  • Jasmine
  • Esmeralda
  • Arthur
  • Will

0 voters

You can feel free to leave comments explaining your answers too if you wish, up to you.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney