The Disney Telltale Series Chapters 11-16

One hour of failing with mechanics and I’m back.

Next choice is out!

1 Like

Well now. It seems we have a tie. Let’s see who discobot thinks is right. :man_shrugging:

@discobot roll 1d2

1: Dance
2: Deflect

:game_die: 1

Dance it is then.

Next choice will be out in a minute.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I wonder what the animal kingdom will be like?

(One thing I’ll guess right now is that the lion king will possibly inevitably be one of the worlds for the animal kingdom)

Maybe also Jungle Book or Robin Hood??

I have no idea, but I think it will be fun! Let’s prepare us for what’s coming!

Jungle book…maybe shere khan could stalk the heroes throughout the land or maybe the lion pride and king louies kingdom would be at war (although I don’t see king louie actually wanting to go to war due to his personality)

Robin hood…If Robin hood is considered for the animal kingdom, I wouldn’t be surprised if prince john is at least an antagonist for the animal kingdom alongside shere khan and scar to represent the movie

1 Like

Huh. We have a tie again. How exciting! XD

@discobot roll 1d2

1. Prepare
  2. Enjoy

:game_die: 1

1 Like

Good discobot choice was the right one!

Welcome to the Animal Kingdom. A land of assertion, ruled by strength and power. The merciful get stomped, the weak get thrashed. Unlike the lands you’ve gone through before, the concept of “talking something out” is not in style here. Do as you will and as you wish, but mark my words, you may need to adjust.

(Next chapter is out. I’ll be putting a summary of the previous chapter into the archives sometime today as well.)

5 Likes

Luckily we are only 200 XP from unlocking another skill. So maybe we could take strenght or hand-to-hand…

2 Likes

Yes. Focusing on gaining more combat skills will be useful here and in the future.

2 Likes

Next choice is out.

1 Like
  1. There’s always a few good heroes…even in the most intense sounding kingdoms!! Maybe Timon and pumbaa will be around the kingdom somewhere…maybe they will even assist the heroes!! Who knows!!

2. Oh dear Jesus, most of the allies we had have been kidnapped!!

1 Like

I seem to have somehow reached the maximum number of edits allowed at the moment. Since the cooldown is 14 hours…I guess I’ll just post the next choice tomorrow. Sorry everyone. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

*Dory will remember that…maybe.

Alrighty, next choice is out. Unlike the other kingdoms, we decided to make this kingdom completely unorthodox, primarily because we didn’t like the concept of throwing a bunch of different animals together, so that’s where thie came from.

1 Like

Yeah kinda, but as a HP fan, I see where you are going with this and frankly, I like it.

I do think they have some explaining to do to us three (Troy, Arthur and Will)!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney