The Disney Telltale Series Chapters 7-10

Next choice is out. Unfortunately, I made a slight error in the stats. You all chose to unlock weapon knowledge, not Strength. Fortunately however, Ruby’s vote was a good choice. :grin:

2 Likes

But we do really have duelling right?

Yes, much better than the option that came in last. Navigating while we cannot do it probably wouldn’t make Moana happy.

1 Like

Yup. I just accidentally switched Strength and Weapon Knowledge, my bad. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Next choice is out.

1 Like

Next choice is out.

1 Like

I am moving the next choice down to the post below.

2 Likes

Next choice is out.

2 Likes

Elizabeth always was the more smart one of the two. So we should follow her advice.

2 Likes

Next choice is out.

1 Like

Next choice is unlocked! Great job in figuring out what the problem was, that’s a double experience reward for you guys. :grin:

3 Likes

Great job everyone but me, I was a dummy

Now shooting some pirates. Feels really good after some Lounge stuff happened. Talking to you Pawpsicle

3 Likes

That concludes Chapter 10. Rather than post chapters 11 and 12 here, I’ll be making a new topic since I’m not sure I’d have enough space for them here. Before I do, however, I’m going to take a day to organize the archives into having a summary of each chapter. That way, in the event you don’t want to read through all of the previous chapters, you can still follow along with what’s happening. You won’t get all the ins and outs unless you read everything though, it’s up to you. Anyway, look for chapter 11: Recovery tomorrow. If you’d like me to send you a link to it to make sure you see it, let me know and I’ll be sure to do that. :grin:

Thanks to @Lucas1999, @LilRubyKinz, and @TotallyNotDash for giving me advice on this matter.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney