The Disney Telltale Series Chapters 7-10

Chapter really ends with a twist, that’s for sure. Who’d have thought Ian would act so out of anger?

But I agree with Jasmine: to restore the kingdoms, we need to do everything, no matter what.

The next chapter and choice is out. You’ve got one of the five artifacts in your possession, that just leavs four more to go.

:grin:

2 Likes

Next choice is out.

Next choice is out. My oh my, what is Arthur doing here?

Next choice is out.

Elsa be like: :musical_note: I seek the truth! :musical_note:

So let’s just give her the truth

Next choice is out.

4 Likes

Next choice is out.

1 Like

Next choice is out.

1 Like

If the leaders are willing to help Elsa over Hans, they should be good people. So they might be willing to help.

2 Likes

Next choice is out.

3 Likes

Wow this got dark all of a sudden. We know Jafar took over, but this is on another level :grimacing:

1 Like

A curse played around with happy endings, but Disney was already plenty dark before I came along. :wink:

3 Likes

Next choice is out.

It’s a pitty we don’t have Agility to go after him (or her?), so a call for help is probably the second best option we could (and should) take.

Hopefully they didn’t take the sword…

Next choice is out. A shame that agility isn’t unlocked yet.

1 Like

Next choice is out.

2 Likes

The last choice for this chapter is out.

1 Like

Alright. I’ve added the next choice. I keep hitting the character limit for these things, so the ending is in the next post, but otherwise it is all set.

1 Like

Moral compass seems to work against us right now. Hope we still can bring peace to the islands on the edge of war. Both Moana and Pochahontas could possibily help to calm down their fathers??

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney