The escapee (concept)

From scp lore.

IMG_1715
Scp 3125 is a keter class anomalous object: His anti meme properties can erase those who percieve it,

Control backline hero

Entrance: (See white skill)
Defeat: See white skill
Basic attack: See white skill.

:white_circle:White skill: Five five five five five

Passive: Instead of entering the battlefield. The escapee’s existence is slowly passively being percieved by the enemies. After 15 seconds. The escapee suddenly appears on the battlefield then you can pick one enemy hero to be instantly killed by their perception of the physical body of the Escapee. Instead of attacking: the escapee slowly looks at an enemy filling a purple bar, the bar increases in frequency per aly hero you have and decreases per defeated enemy. When the escapee dies he explodes: Dealing 30% max hp to all enemies as true damage. Removing shields and applying 10 stacks of fatigue. The escapee is also immune to charm, Stun, Sap, and Normal damage,
Active: the Escapee Gains a shield equal to X + 20% of the combined hp of all enemies. Then if the purple bar on his targetted enemy is filled, that enemy is charmed for 30 seconds and gains X basic damage and X skill power while charmed.

The charm has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

`

Green skill baptized in starfish.:green_circle:

The escapee summons a lot of starfish to the 2 enemies with the highest max Hp. Dealing x fantastic damage to them and the escapee saps 100 energy from them. Also the escapee snares all enemies for 5 seconds.

Blue skill Fifthism.:large_blue_circle:

If the Escapee were to die. He instead revives due to the followers of fifthism. This can only trigger once per wave. When he revived this way he instantly kills a random enemy. The escapee also gains 50% additional movement speed and a shield with X hp + 50% of his max hp for 10 seconds.

Purple skill Keter.:purple_circle:

When the purple bar on an enemy is filled. That enemy takes x true damage (the bar still remains), then the escapee looks at another enemy to fill up their purple bar. The escapee also Has +X armor and +X reality and is immune to all debuffs for first 30 seconds of the battle.

The debuff negate has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red skill the fifth world.:red_circle:

When all the enemies’ purple bar is filled. Y’all their bars are emptied and All of The escapee’s Allie’s gain +x basic attack and +200% attack speed for 8 seconds.

+X max hp
+X skill power
+X reality
+X Fantastic crit.

Friendship with Dante.

The escapee is aware of the land of the dead so he can recruit more members for fifthism

Disk: I ain’t seen no commie fifthists or nuttin : The Escapee now enters the battlefield after 10 seconds instead.

Friendship with Kermit.

Ecstastic to meet a stair fish who is tall and anti memetic . Kermit asks the escapee to fight so,r creeps who took gonzo pickle jar.

Disk: eternal green: the escapee reflects 20% of all damage dealt to him back to all enemies as true damage

Omg it be scip 3125

You didn’t listen when people say ‘Read this guide’

This is unlikely. I try to make good things

Wether likely or not, you need to improve and read the guide we suggested d

Dude I read it, and I did what it said

You forgot Active for White Skill, it still looks messy

Fixed it…

I formatted it more modernly is it clean,

No, it is not

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney