The game lost its fun

I’m a lvl81 F2P player.
For me, the most fun game mode in this game was Invasion. WAS.

Campaign was quite fun, but after a while, it’s reduced to daily badge/chip grinding.
Coliseum was fun, but once I got to Plat1, I know I’m just gonna stay there to collect the daily reward. Nothing else to do.
I’m already Plat 5 in Arena and the top people are 20-lvl above me. I’m gonna stay there for another month at least with nothing much to do till then.
Trial and Ports are just daily click-for-reward with no challenge.

CW is a bit challenging, but I always finished Super Hard with no merc and no hero lost. Overall, it’s okay. Not too bad. I liked the addition of debuff.
Surge is basically just choosing the right amount of heroes to attack. Super easy to finish all 20 waves if 3/4 of guild members participate.

War is challenging, but you do it only once daily.

The only thing fun about this game was Invasion. Both solo missions and boss fights are challenging in their own ways. Strategies at the start and end of Invasion are different. You have to plan at least a week ahead about which heroes you want to use, then adapt to each level, and work with your guild mates to get the most rewards. You’re motivated to cooperate, strategize and participate, and every new tier offers substantial rewards, so you don’t feel like “I’m stuck here, it’s not worth my effort to try to go any farther”.

When I was lvl75, I got my first tier 27 rewards, with huge help and cooperation from teammates. The rewards was a huge pack of stamina. I couldn’t be happier.
Well now it’s really not worth the effort to try for higher tiers, for obvious reason. Tier 15? Tier 20? Doesn’t really matter anymore.

6 Likes

I agree dude I now only do daily stuff

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney