The horse needs a nerf prime example is attached

No way a 510k team should lose to a single hero it’s ridiculous how overpowered the horse truly is

4 Likes

It’s entirely possible.

Your heroes are very fragile.

7 Likes

I agree that he should be a little weaker, but your team is to blame for the loss here. Try some good supports like Li Shang and/or Timon & Pumba. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

U need to add some good supporter or controller in ur team against maxi but i also hate that horse too. Of course there is many characters about defeat for him but my team combination always broken while try to catch that stupid horse.

2 Likes

So in my opinion is this: nerf his hp and hardy passive its kinda op

1 Like

THE ONLY WHO NEEDS NERF IS CHESHIRE CAT
AND Max is easy to kill if u have enough cc

13 Likes

Yeah cheshire also needs nerf. Actz who can survive from his head throwing and white skill.

1 Like

Agree. I almost always Defeat Maximus with this team: Mulan (Co), Li Shang (Mu), Ian (Me), Minnie (MP) and Maximus (Fl)

BUT cheshire has 90% chance to evade, thtas why he needs a drastic nerf

7 Likes

Exactly. I’m lucky because most teams in my Arena do not use him, so I just shrink Maximus, KO the other enemies and win. Usually.

S2: 90% cheshire…

1 Like

Poor you! :flushed: I can screenshot the top league of S21 if wanted…

Yep, have to avoid soooo many teams of Cheshire :pensive:

I just looked at the Top League and now I’m happy about being Platinum 1 again… :joy::woozy_face:

4 Likes

Yes, nerf him, he deserves it.

5 Likes

How about use precise heroes like jumba, robin and mr incredible? Or lock, shock and barrel? They can ignoring evade.

1 Like

Honestly, Maximus is OP. The only way you can defeat him super easily is thanks to Kristoff. And even that is thanks to a bug that PB refuses to acknowledge or change the description to declare it not a bug.

1 Like

No… all you have to do is use Mad Hatter or Donald…

4 Likes

Not even. I didn’t even need to find a counter for him as an average team usually works… Max is OP stat wise but he doesn’t really need a nerf. Cheshire Cat does. And maybe slightly less damage from Ian…

1 Like

Isn’t it ironic that these "control’’ heroes barely applies CC and deals bigger damage than any of the damage-role heroes in-game.

Same with Basil, how he got his control role…

15 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney