The horse needs a nerf prime example is attached

Key word “were

Because of power creep. Randall was released a little over a year ago, and Jafar was two months before that. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That was Mulan with more damage from Goofy’s disk

He is in defense better than offense

Idk what you mean by half of second. Those heroes after revive they don’t die quick. Just wasting our time

Can’t explain more but I’m sure lot of players knows what I’m talking about :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 or 2 seconds… I’m talking about the amount of time Judy stalls by reviving

@Polaris
Great example that perblue need to work on and fox it so quick. This is really frustrating :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Thanks for the screenshot

It does matter the 1 second. It makes big different
Thanks for your time brother

The thing about time is a valid point, it’s annoying. Though I believe the problem are quick fights, not revive heroes themselves

1 Like

It isn’t.

The offensive lineup has T&P, protecting the team from Mulan. Everyone else in the defensive team is fragile.

5 Likes

For what? You mean Kristoff? If so, then no.

Blocking Maximus’ initial study :man_shrugging:

That study is what makes him powerful

not even a bit… study only makes him absurdly OP 1v1 but not 1v5 or 5v5

I’d lean towards saying that shows how valuable Timon & Pumbaa are versus Mulan. 308k winning versus 510k is no big deal, really; I used to pull off similar victories all the time with Miss Piggy. Currently in Arena, I’ve beaten several teams near 4M with teams around 2.6-2.8M.

I don’t really have a problem with people using revive heroes to try to run out the clock on the Quick Win timer, but to the degree that it’s a problem, it’s definitely because of the points gained from a Quick Win.

All valid points here tbh, pleakley was an issue and they fixed him so now they need to do right and lower the cats evasion and reality and remove initial study and lower the horse max hp no 1 hero should have a base of 1 million hp now if you stack mods yes it can be over 1 million but horse is almost base 1 million at red which dwarfs every hero 2-3x times over

Honestly, his HP is surmountable. If they lowered his damage by maybe 20-30%, he’d be just fine.

The cat needs a good 50-75% reduction, on the other hand.

9 Likes

He needs a nerf he has no much HP he too hard to beat trying using darkwing duck or ralph or hiro or felix

1 Like

Bunsen exists now. sighs

3 Likes

The reason why you can’t beat max is because you’re using old heroes :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Especially Ralph… Darkwing and Hiro are sort of relevant

5 Likes

Still, giving the staggering number of people using him, I’d say he still needs a nerf.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney