The ‘how to’ guide series collection

I’m pretty sure Felix is not a support

1 Like

Lol yeah he is a tank.

I am just gonna go out and say it, these posts are practically useless. The intent is good, but executed horridly.

All it is, is “this skill is strong” “this skill is okay but not the best” instead of saying that give reasons why it is story or not strong. “This skill is strong because it does ***” That would help 1000% more. Give what the character is good at, charm, freeze, healing any reason! Not just saying it is strong. These post are spamming unimportant things that I could look at in game with just the same amount of time without your feedback. One person is not enough. Have you used this character a lot?

What are their stats? Do they have good HP?

I am not trying be rude, but honest.

11 Likes

Sarcasm???

I’m confused about that statement.

But if you want to make a meaningful thread to be lazy you need to try as hard as you can to make it good.

I was joking about that. Sorry.

And I wasn’t actually being lazy, It’s just that it felt like it did. Sorry for the confusion.

Just for any confused forumers:

“I’ll take that into consideration. Thanks for reminding me I’m lazy. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s ok I guess.

One more question: Where do I post my guide after I’m done? (I know in the game chat but where? Here or in the general game chat?)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney