The irony of this next event!

XD oh gosh so if you noticed it I can’t confirm this yet but so far it seems to me that the next event will be easiest for players newer to the game. Since the objective is using badges I get the impression that those with maxed heroes will not be able to do much in this event. The previous event had lots of haters saying it was only for the upper lvls now I’m saying that this event is gonna majorly be for the lower lvls! Oh the irony is that we gonna have haters in the upper lvls now instead of the lower lvls oh it’s so funny I’m gonna die! XD

Acturly david in this event higher leveled players acturly have an advantage, yes this will be easier for lower leveled people but then higher leveled people also could have an easier time.

1 Like

Having max heroes doesn’t prevent you from crafting badges, so I don’t see any disadvantage for higher level players. Most likely they have more bits and plans saved and gold to spend.

1 Like

Yah true but maxed players dont need any of the stuff offered excpet !maybe the friendship campaign energy. Also there is a topic similar to this with at least three maxed players complaining cuz the event is useless! XD posted at almost the exact time mine was

If that’s what you believe fine.

1 Like

If it was. That would be okay. And you can make badges even if your hero doesnt need it by clicking items.

well it does not matter the event was canceled and is being replaced with a bit collection event instead.

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/battle-preparation-contest/69722/2

Yah I know…should I remove this topic?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney