The King of Wakanda (Unlikely concept)

Hey all, thought i’d pay tribute to Chadwick Boseman with a little hero concept of his character T’Challa, who though unlikely is one character i thought i’d make a concept for anyways. So with all that out of the way, let’s get started with this concept.

Quote:
“The living are not done with you yet.”

Role:
Damage
Support
Shields

Trial Team:
Blue

Position:
Front

Entrance:
T’Challa will enter the battlefield with the Dora Milaje behind him.

Victory Animation:
T’Challa does the Wakandan salute

Losing Animation:
T’Challa gets turned into dust in the wind (A reference to Infinity War when he falls victim to the snap after Thanos completes the Infinity Gauntlet)

Basic Attack:
T’Challa summons the Wakandan army to help him once per turn.

White Skill:
Speedy Slash:
T’Challa will rush past an enemy and use his suit’s claws to deal damage to them.

Green Skill:
Kinetic Absorbtion:
T’Challa will heal once every turn for damage taken.

Blue Skill:
Running Start:
T’Challa as Black Panther will take a running head start at the beginning of the battle.

Purple Skill:
Magnetic Disabler Throw:
T’Challa will toss magnetic disablers to remove the enemies’s immunities.

Red Skill:
Troop Formation!:
T’Challa summons M’Baku of the Jabari Tribe and Okoye of the Dora Milaje to serve as his and Rapunzel’s additional allies.

Friendships:
T’Challa/Rafiki (Visions of the Past)
Allies: Simba and Nala, Timon and Pumbaa
Campaign Mission - Afterlife Visit: Still guilty over failing to save his father in time, T’Challa is visited by Rafiki and T’Challa is anything but interested in how Rafiki could possibly make him feel better, stating his father is dead and nothing Rafiki says to him will change that until Rafiki tells T’Challa his father is not quite dead and takes him to the Ancestral Plane to see his late father.
T’Challa/Rapunzel (Visitor in Wakanda)
Allies: Merida, Jasmine, Aladdin, Flynn Rider
Campaign Mission - Ally to the King: Rapunzel answers the call to arms and joins Black Panther on the frontlines of battle with additional help from Okoye of the Dora Milaje and M’Baku of the Jabari Tribe to combat the army of creeps. With two additional Wakandan allies on her side, the battle is most certainly guaranteed to go in their favor.
And that’s my first hero concept I’ve submitted so i hope you all enjoy it.

3 Likes

Once I’m on WiFi let me send the link to a guide I made that should help you out.

Ok here is the link. If you have questions about it do not hesitate to ask.

Click here!

1 Like

It’s so sad to see Chadwick go…

3 Likes

I was so sad to see Chadwick go…:cry: black panther is one of my favorite movies. I would absolutely love to see this in the game

3 Likes

It will never happen unfortunately because Marvel has its own games and DHBM sticks to Pixar and Disney properties.

2 Likes

Really? Man that’s just too bad. It just makes me so sad to not have one of my favorite characters in the game.

There is a Marvel game that is very similar to this one and I think they have Black Panther in it, but I am not entirely sure.

2 Likes

Oh that sounds nice!! Thanks for telling me this. Imma go get it rn. What I’m actually doing: listening to it’s a hard knock life maybe later tho lol

From Annie? If so please tell me you enjoy theater!

1 Like

@Imagineer_V of course i enjoy theater!!! Who doesn’t? and yh from annie

OMG YES! Ok we gotta start a PM now so I can talk to a fellow theater person!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney