The lion guard could enter the game

One group of characters that could be in the game would be the lion guard, I know the lion guard is not so well known for being a children’s series, but it can be an attempt for them to get in the game because there are five characters to assemble a group. .And they are: the Kion or the leader of the lion’s guard, perfect for focusing on damage, Beshte or kingdom’s strongest, perfect for being a tank, ono with the best vision of the kingdom, an ideal character to support , fuli the fastest in the realm, perfect to be a character with no focus on damage, and the bravest bunga in the realm, perfect character for control.

well, that was my suggestion for new characters, hope you support my idea of ​​bringing this character to disney hero: battle mode

I don’t think that’s gonna happen

3 Likes

We have all had this discussion before. It will not happen. Wouldn’t it be weird is Kion fought with his young mom and dad? It would be breaking the time continuum

1 Like

:neutral_face:

I agree they will not come, but that is what you are most worried about? Pretty sure that has already happened. :grimacing:

1 Like

With? (…)

With the making of this game.

Time, Space, and Reality of all been broken.

Heroes can be summoned from anywhere within their timeline, before their death, heck, heroes can be summoned from dreams and minds.

pretty broken imo. :confused:

2 Likes

Technically Wouldn’t The versions in Lion Guard and Lion King be in different universes

After all the characters in the game were sucked in the game by the inventor, and each character is a different from a Universe than the movies/shows because if DarkWing Duck right has been sucked into this reality wouldn’t all the bad guys take over his world creating a new universe?

But yea Lion Guard isn’t gonna happen even though it’s in a different universe

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney