The March Hare - Character Concept

CHARACTER CONCEPT:

Name: The March Hare
Star: 1
Role: Support
Position: Back
Trial Team: Blue
If you don’t talk, then you shouldn’t talk.

MOVEMENTS:
Entrance: The March Hare will hop into his position.
Basic: The March drinks his tea and heals him.
Victory: The March Hare will dance in triumph.
Defeat: The March Hare will shout and pass out.

SKILLS:
White: Stop It! - normal
The March Hare will go into the enemy and smash the ground with his hammer dealing damage to enemies nearby stunning them for 5 seconds, and silencing them for 5 seconds afterwards.
The stun and silence has a chance to fail against enemies higher than its level.
tumblr_pcwd9fmA9k1u1l10jo7_500
Green: Merry Unbirthday
The March Hare will conduct a musical number with the teapots giving his allies a 50% movement and attack speed for 5 seconds. The March Hare also takes half damage for 5 seconds.
1c0d5701fff8ec7c6e17f6f0ac44f6df
Blue: Have a Cup of Tea
The March Hare gives a cup of tea to his ally healing him/her and giving 500 energy.
giphy%20(12)
Purple: I’m Mad
The March Hare gains an immunity to disables for 3 seconds each time he uses Stop It!

DISKS:
The Mad Hatter - Unexpiring Butter
*Adds team Basic damage
*Adds 10% movement and attack speed to his Merry Unbirthday each star.

20 Likes

Great job keep em coming your work is exactly what I requested.

Excellent
:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

Great job, but the white is almost exactly Ralph’s white skill. Given the quote and the name of the skill, how about making the skill have a chance to instead silence if the enemy is a higher level?

2 Likes

Out of all, dis is cool. But…

I’m guessing dis dude is from Alice in wonderland. And all I know if they were gonna add more AIWD characters, they would be in blue team. So yeah. Just pointing dat out.

Also want 2 point dis out

Mad Hatter’s Green skill is also called mad tea party. I think a better name would be
Tea Time. Dats my suggestion. U can refuse my suggestion.

5 Likes

Blue skill seems slightly op. Mickey gives 300 energy with no added effect.

Um… I intended it to make it look like Ralph’s skill, but I could add silence too to make it slightly different.

Oh, sorry. QoH is the only Wonderland character I have and available in my server and I never used her so I wasn’t aware of their Trial Team. I’m gonna change it.

And I also wasn’t aware of The Mad Hatter’s skill so I’m gonna change that as well. I think I’ll go with Merry Unbirthday since this was the reason they do all the mad stuff.

3 Likes

The healing could be lowered if the energy gained is quite high.

1 Like

#teatime_with_hatter

Yes, my only Wonderland hero is QOH as well here on s16 that’s the only one we have that’s why I had asked for Queen of Hearts friends to be posted in her thread so that we/s16 & other servers without the wonderland citizens could have a little tantalizing tease as to what we are missing or some concepts that are not in the game to be with her.

Thanks for helping @NCTzen_Haechan to make the concepts more accurate.

I really like it when you guys cooperate. Great job guys!

1 Like
  • White Skill: Nothing wrong A+

• Green Skill: Speed increase like all the other Alice characters nothing really wrong with it A+

• Blue Skill: Very nice and useful because those epic one character heals but 500 energy!? No reduced effect little OP But after that it’s an ok skill A-

• Purple Skill: Great skill pretty creative! A+

This concept is kinda short but nice to read I give it a 10/10, skills aren’t Greatly OP and that’s great! I also read your Cheshire Cat Concept which was very good aswell! Excited to see more of your work😁!

4 Likes

Great ideia Friend! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks but @NCTzen_Haechan deserves all the credit, he is the one with mad skills!

But thanks anyway my friend @Julia_cat

1 Like

It’s a good concept

1 Like

You welcone my Friend! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I agree @LeCookie & welcome to the community/forum I hope you will continue to spend time with us!

Have a great day.

I really hope he comes to the game he would be a nice addition

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney