The missed invasion!

Hey @Polaris and per Blue!
Due to the server merge on server 5 to 7 there was an Invasion we missed.
First of all we haven’t got any reward for this weeks Invasion. Which isn’t that bad. But there are even more things we missed.
The Invasion started on monday, and the weekly challenges line always on wednesday. So probably most of us, haven’t finished the challenge: advance a mod 3 times (could be the same multiple times or 3 different), if we had a second invasion in the time of the challenge (from monday to wednesday) most of us could probably easy finish it.
The next challenge is revive heroes 25 times in invasion. There is no invasion so far. Probably there will one on monday, but its very untypical to use 25 revives in the first two days. Because they will revive after 24 hours on their own. And probably we will just use the revives to do the challenge without any other reason to do it.

Do we get at least a compensation? Probably most people on the server are affected. Or am i wrong?

3 Likes

There’s your solution. I’ve never found revives to be too limited of a resource that some couldn’t be used for the challenge.

1 Like

Ok. I have always zero revives left when invasion ends. And i really try to use them just on the last day. In a normal invasion try to climb as high as i can.
The missing invasion overlapped two challenge weeks with invasion needed. Thats the reason. Hard for servermerge servers to do them

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney