The Quintessence Guardian

Screenshot-pm1.narvii.com-2019.07.02-21-35-39
Name: Will Vandom
Source: W.I.T.C.H.
Stars: 1
Quote: “I’m a Guardian of the veil! You’re just some guy at the bottom of a hole!”
Position: Mid
Role: Control
Trial: Blue
Collections: Control, Charm, Healers, Stun
Animations
Entrance: Will turns into her Guardian form.
Victory: Will flies into the air, and pumps her fists in victory.
Defeat: Will turns back into her human form, and falls on the ground.
Basic Attack: Will punches enemies.
Skills
White: Fists Of Fairy. Normal Damage. Will punches enemies. Also has a chace to stun them for up to 5 seconds.
Green: Electrokinesis. Fantastic Damage. Will uses her Electrokinesis powers to zap an enemy. Random enemy when auto is on, your pick of enemy when auto is off.
Blue: Shocking Developments. Electrokinesis also charms enemies for 10 seconds.
Purple: The Heart Of Kandrakar. Damage to Will restores allies’ HP.
Red: Sparks Are Flying. Damage caused by Electrokinesis also absorbs HP and Energy. +X HP +Y Skill Power.

Friendships

Will Vandom/Mad Madame Mim
Campaign: Which W.I.T.C.H. Is Which?
Description: Mad Madame Mim tries to take The Heart Of Kandrakar to use it for dark magic purposes.
Disk: Gruesome And Grim.
Effect: Electrokinesis attacks additional enemies. Each star adds another enemy. +X HP

Will Vandom/Mr. Incredible
Campaign: “Power Of The Guardians”
Description: “Will and Bob debate whether Will’s Guardian powers actually make her a superhero.”
Disk: Super Guardian
Effect: Fists Of Fairy also damages shielded enemies. +X Energy Regen

Is she a support or a control?

What does it look like? Is her profile picture her guardian form?

What’s a loppdaloop?

How long is the stun?

What enemies? All or some of them?

How long?

??? :confused:

This makes no sense…
Revive enemies?

I don’t know this character that much but your concept is ok, just needs work. Check out A Guide to Making Character Concepts if you need help.

2 Likes

Okay. I fixed it. What do you think?

You are missing the basic attack

2 seconds is toooo low

A specific enemy (most wanted, most HP, most SP, most BD etc.) or a random enemy?

It never changes with the level the seconds it charmas, the thing it changes is the variable if there´s a variable like: charm may fail if the enemy is above X level. (This skill don´t need it)

You mean each time a enemy damage will the HP of the aliees will be restored? this is OP maybe jsut heal X HP to the allies.

All allies? also this won´t work in guild war, coli, arena, PvP and surge :neutral_face: except the additional stat boosters, maybe add a seconcd part to the red skill that works in all game modes.

What happens if you add other stars?

same

this is called disk power

same

I also recommend checking the guide that LGDB already put :slightly_smiling_face:

How about now?

What´s the percentage of stun?

I´ve never seen a green skill when the player can decide (I think that can happen but idk)

? :neutral_face:

? :neutral_face:

please read all the feedback we give you is for help you improve!

There! Happy?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney