The Reformed Android (Unlikely concept)

I normally start with an introduction everytime i make a new concept, but i need no introduction and have decided to skip the introduction to save time and just get right into the concept and my first Marvel concept too.

Name:
Nebula

Quote:
“I wasn’t always like this.”

Description:
“Now reformed, Nebula joins her allies on the battlefield, armed with her electroshock batons.”

Entrance:
Nebula arrives to the battlefield on the Benatar and gets out and the Benatar takes off.

Victory animation:
Nebula’s memory bank plays a hologram projection of fireworks going off.

Defeat animation:
Nebula shortcircuits and falls her to knees.

Trial Team:
Red

Role:
Damage

Position:
Front

Basic attack:
Nebula charges towards the enemy and attacks with her electroshock batons.

White Skill:
Lead Pipe Strike:
Nebula rushes by the closest enemy and does damage to them by swinging a lead pipe at them to strike them.

Green Skill:
Electromagnetic Discharge:
Nebula discharges electricity from her fingertips into the ground to do damage to all enemies within a 50 mile radius.

Blue Skill:
Electroshock Baton Boomerang:
Nebula tosses her electroshock baton like a boomerang at the nearest enemy before it returns to her hand.

Purple Skill:
Regenerative Reassembly:
Nebula takes a moment to heal herself and reassemble her cybernetic body parts.

Red Skill:
Electric Shock:
Nebula fires off an electric shock at the closest enemy from her Electric Blaster to paralyze them.

Friendships:

Nebula/Elsa
Campaign:
“Repaired Relationships”
Disk:
Thunder Snow
Main Buff:
Increases the power of both Electromagnetic Discharge and Snow Strike.
Allies:
Merida, Moana, Ralph

Nebula/Kevin Flynn
Campaign:
“Overriding The System”
Disk:
System Overload
Main Buff:
Increased use of Data Shield

:eyes: This is your first concept. Unless you are @Gonzo_da-great which I wouldn’t be surprised by.

1 Like

It is also their first post

Every single skill should have a variable, like X, Y, or Z.

Red skills almost never do damage, more like they boost another skill. Also, they should have three stat boosts. And another thing, there is no such thing as paralyze, you can replace that with stun.

Friendship disks never increase both heroes power, just the one receiving the disk.

1 Like

Hey I’ve got this concept thing figured out now starting at the beginning is hard

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney