The return of the Wish Crate!

Hello!

We’re bringing back the Wish Crate starting at noon CST today, 10/1! We’ve made some changes and here they are:

• Reduced cost by 50% (1000 diamonds to 500 diamonds)
  • Reward quantities for certain rewards were also adjusted to match the price change (red skill crates, badges, gear tokens, memory tokens)
  • Reduced reward quantities by less than 50% (gold, disk power, red skill chips)
  • Removed mod fragments as a reward

Hero Chip quantities will stay the same

14 Likes

Q&A didn’t lie!

It was very soon :laughing:

Yeah, no thanks. :confused:

As most said it was too expensive I don’t think anyone asked to reduce the rewards together, it makes whole thing… worthless, not to mention how hard it is to get any disk power.

17 Likes

Interesting…
Well, at least it has more value than before, even if not by much :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

If they give me those for free as rewards, I will take it

Ask me to buy it? No way. These crates are horrible in all and any way

3 Likes

Reduced cost is good. Reduced rewards are not.

The feedback was that the price/gain ratio was low. And you just made it basically the same.

Indeed as Musk says, sorry.

If there were 10x free as the tutorial then ok. But buying them? HA! No.

4 Likes

:eyes: This number is still expensive. :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:
tải xuống (1)

I could understand a 25%-ish reward reduction kind of, but both 50% in terms of cost and rewards beside Hero Chips definitely doesn’t make for an appealing product.

Good feedback on reduced costs, but that definitely didn’t mean the rewards should be reduced and especially not the same amount as the costs.

2 Likes

I mean, we wanted Wish Crates to be something slightly exclusive (even if with a cap) that can help all players.

Instead, it´s still just a whale bait, sadly.

2 Likes

Thank badness!

Ok, so at least we’re getting somewhere…

Nice!

It’s an improvement, so thanks for the adjustments!

5 Likes

Idea for @Loutre and the team… maybe if the Prize Wall and Wish Crate have the same run time in the future, there could be one or two Wish Crate drops inside the Wall? Instead of… something…?

2 Likes

where is it? I see Bolt crate lol… which I thought would come this time next week

Bought one x10 to see how bad the rewards are… yeah it’s Helga not worth it :grimacing:

2 Likes

Alright, welcome back wish crate!

1 Like

@Loutre please send feedback that jackpot animation is too intense and bad for people with epilepsy. :confused:

3 Likes

Agreed, it is just happening too unexpectedly. Can cause epilepsy.

Let the team know!

Edit: Talked to team and we are discussing what we can do for it now!

2 Likes

Still is mentioned here.

2 Likes

Is it like to choose heroes

I opened three and got 30 friendship chips and 15 red skill crates. Not worth 1500 diamonds tbh

Yes, you choose one of the heroes in the game to pull items for. Very useful for older characters who need max Red skill to be a menace (e.g. Mad Hatter, Calhoun, Robin Hood).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney