The Stagehand Who's Also A Janitor (Likely concept)

Hey everyone! I am back with another concept, this time a more likely hero concept than my previous one. This concept is for Beauregard, the Muppet who’s both a stagehand and janitor, one character of which has potential to be in DHBM at some point.

Quote:
“Oh i’m sorry! I can only take you as far as the lobby!”

Description:
“What Beauregard lacks in something as simple driving a taxi or conducting a train, he makes up for in his impressive set of skills.”

Role:
Damage
Stun

Trial Team:
Blue

Entrance:
Beauregard scratches his head in confusion as he enters the battlefield.

Victory animation:
Beauregard pulls out a lightbulb from underneath his hat.

Defeat animation:
Beauregard falls into a trap door.

Basic Attack:
Beauregard pulls out a broom and creates a dust cloud to stun enemies.

White Skill:
Clean Sweep:
Same as the basic skill.

Green Skill:
Anvil Drop:
Beauregard pulls the rope attached to the anvil to release it to stun enemies.

Blue Skill:
Caution! Wet Floor!:
Beauregard will mop where the enemies are standing and then place a wet floor sign down to warn them not to move.

Purple Skill:
Driving in Circles:
Beauregard will hop into the taxi and drive in circles around the enemy to stun them briefly.

Red Skill:
Pigeon Toss:
Beauregard will get into the same train he was the conductor for in Muppets Most Wanted, but this time the Muppet pigeon will be thrown into the face of the nearest enemy instead of Beauregard’s face for a change.

Friendships:

Miss Piggy
Friendship Name:
Luggage Assistant

Mad Hatter
Friendship Name:
Unbirthday Clean Up Crew

And that just about wraps up my second hero concept so i hope you enjoy. I’m sorry for the wait but there’s a reason: i decided it was better to hold off on making another for a while especially after the one i submitted 4 days ago.

Basic attacks don’t do an effect.

White skills and basic attacks aren’t the same so change the basic attack.

For how long does it stuns?

Umm… Hmm…

Purple skills don’t have animations (except revive and/or dodge)

Red skills don’t gave animations either.

What do their disks do?

I recommend looking at other concepts to give you an idea. Or you can look at this guide.

4 Likes

The only purple skills that have animations are debuffs revives and marked (maximus)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney