The Telltale Series Chapters 17-20

I would guess it’s Mirage!

2 Likes

I’m guessing that the boss lady is…Evelyn deavor? (the main villain from incredibles 2)

:clap:

:grin:

2 Likes

Why are we accepting their deal? What if they’re lying?

:frowning:

…we’ll probably get saved by the resistance if we refuse the deal anyway

That’s how it usually works in some movies

Next choice is out.

1 Like

Oh Goodness. These simulations have made it very hard for us to distinguish fantasy from reality.

:frowning: :woozy_face:

1 Like

…my prediction is that syndrome is still alive in this universe and is the one pulling the strings

Honestly…syndrome was a twist villain in his movie so him being the true villain of the tech kingdom all along would be a very good twist

Next choice is out. I’ll be doing some traveling tomorrow so I’m not sure I can post a choice tomorrow, we’ll see.

3 Likes

Device out, robots down!

And hope you have a good trip David!

5 Likes

Next choice is out. I’m uploading from my phone at the air port, I hope it looks correct. If not, I’ll fix it later.

1 Like

Everything seems fine so no fixing needed.

And great to see Hiro, Gogo and Wasabi!

2 Likes

No choice today or tomorrow, sorry, y’all.

I’m setting up for college, once I get settled, I’ll continue. I’m hoping to be rdy within three days. :confused:

4 Likes

Yah… I say three days, and it’s twelve days later. Oof.

So, I’m still getting my balance figured out right now, I’ve got two job interviews this week so we will see how that affects my time, but for now, stay tuned, I’m uploading the next choice in just a sec, thanks for your continued patience. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Next choice is out.

2 Likes

Next choice is out.

Who cares about if mirage is an ally or an enemy!!

We can just take it from her by force if necessary!!

Perhaps, but at what cost??

…maybe it would make things harder.

But…we need to stay on the moral side against evil…so in my book…mirage can take that offer and shove it

You were saved by the resistance, but does that mean they are the good guys? What is their motives for resisting the goverment? Until you know that, you can’t dictate which side is evil and which side is good, or perhaps that is relative, as it was in the Animal Kingdom.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney