The ThunderClap Pokemon(Unlikely concept 2)

Zeraora
20200705_200825

The ThunderClap Pokemon aka Zeroara uses his electric powers to damage enemies on the battlefield.

“Zeraora!”

:star:
Role: Control
Position: Back
Team: Blue

Basic Damage: Zeraora claps sending electricity to an opponent dealing X damage.
Entrance: Zeraora comes out from a pokeball and gets in position.
Defeat: Zeraora accidentally gets hit by lightning and returns to his pokeball.
Victory: Zeraora claps and electricity swirls around Zeraora.

White Skill⚪: Plasma Fists
Fantastic Damage✨
Zeraora unleashes electricity on the ground striking every opponent on the opposing team and dealing X damage to all enemies.

Green Skill🍏: Drain Punch
:fist:Normal Damage
The player chooses an enemy for Zeraora and then Zeraora punches the enemy dealing X damage and healing 50% of the damage dealt. If Zeraora is on auto, he will always choose the enemy in the back.

Blue Skill🔵: Electric Barrier:
Zeraora can now intercept an attack from an enemy and have 75% of that damage as a shield for him. The shield lasts 10 seconds and Zeraora can only use this skill every 15 seconds.

The shield does not appear if Zeraora if hit by an enemy above Level Y.

Purple Skill🔮: Electric Stun
Plasma Fists” and “Drain Punch” now have a chance of stunning enemies for 5 seconds.

The stun does not effect enemies over Level Y.

Red Skill🔴: Power of Plasma:
Zeraora deals more basic damage each time either him or one of his allies stun an enemy. Zeraora also gets a speed boost each time he knocks out an enemy.

The speed boost has a chance of falling if the enemy KO’d is above level Y.

+Z Max HP
+X Basic Damage
+X Damage to “Plasma Fists

Friendships

Zeraora/Megavolt
Disk Name: Charged Up!
+Z Skill Power
+X% more damage to “Drain Punch

Zeraora/Lucario
Disk Name: The ways of Aura
+Z Skill Power
+X% amount of shield HP from “Electric Barrier

Extra

Source: Game Freak and the Pokemon Company

This is my second concept, so I don’t know if I improved, but your feedback is greatly appreciated.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Generic, but not horrible.

So far we’ve only seen active skills and start of combat skills that allow players to select. Not saying it couldn’t happen, but unlikely since it’s really interrupt the flow of combat.

Very nice and creative skill. I like it. Though it isn’t a pokemon move.

Again, generic but solid. Might need a stun duration increase tho.

Again, not a Pokémon move, but I really like this skill. Really ties the skill set together.

Generally in concepts, percents are shown by an actual number. Usually variables like X or Y show a number that changes as a skill is leveled. Star effects shouldn’t be variables.

Same critique as last one.

Overall pretty nice concept. Like the formatting. Fun and easy to read.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney