The Warrior Princess Of The Fairy Kingdom

Yes, I know about how Star Wars and Indiana Jones aren’t going to be in this game, anytime soon. BUUUUUUUUUT… They never said other LucasFilm characters couldn’t join DHBM.

Name: Marianne
Source: Strange Magic
Stars: 3
Quote: “I’m so on to that hair thing.”
Position: Front
Role: Tank
Trial: Red
Collections: Tank

Animations
Entrance: Marianne flies on to the battlefield and unsheathes her sword.
Victory: Marianne strikes a victorious pose.
Defeat: Marianne’s wings droop.

Skills
White: “Command Of The Blade”. Normal Damage. Marianne attacks enemies with a flurry of sword strikes.
Green: “I Stab People”. Fantastic Damage. Marianne plunges her sword into a single enemy.
Blue: “(You Make Me Wanna) Shout”. At the start of a round, Marianne lets out a loud yell that scares enemies. Scare effect may fail against enemies who are level X or higher.
Purple: “Steel Sharpens Steel”. Crits from “Command Of The Blade” increase Armor and Damage by X+.
Red: “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger”. “Command Of The Blade” and “I Stab People” absorb X% energy.
+X Reality
+Y Movement Speed
+Z Damage from “I Stab People”.

Friendships
Marianne/The Rocketeer
Campaign: Fly Like An Eagle
Description: Marianne and The Rocketeer compare flying with wings to flying with a jetpack.
Allies: Fear, Peter Pan, Jessie
Disk: She Flies On Strange Wings
Effect: “Command Of The Blade” reflects projectiles. +X Energy Regen. Each star grants an additional projectile reflection.

Marianne/Davy Jones
Campaign: Sea Of Heartbreak
Description: Davy Jones, impressed with Marianne’s skill with a sword, tries to make her part of her crew.
Allies: Judy Hopps, Kim Possible, Miguel
Disk: I’m On A Boat
Effect: “I Stab People” targets an additional enemy. +X Evasiveness. Stars grant an extra enemy.

Yes, I know there’s probably a lot of problems and missing stats in it, but it’s really more of a rough idea that I’ll let PerBlu iron out the details of.

No, but I seriously doubt that they ever will, since PB seems to want to focus on just Disney and Pixar characters atm.

Which enemies? The nearest enemies? The furthest enemies? Be specific.

Again, which enemy? Is it the frontmost enemy? Is it the enemy with the most HP? Be specific.

Do you mean a “wave”? And how long does the scare last for? Also, the Scare doesn’t really have good synergy with her White Skill.

How long do these buffs last?

Do you mean “steal” energy? Also, energy values are typically represented with straight numbers instead of percentages. (Kim Possible is the only exception to this rule that I can think of.)

Your White and Green skills are also missing variables.

Do you mean “Evasion”?

This doesn’t work very well, because the last star level wouldn’t give any sort of benefit. It’d look like this:

:star: +1 enemy targeted (2 enemies total)
:star: :star: +2 enemies targeted (3 total)
:star: :star: :star: +3 enemies targeted (4 total)
:star: :star: :star: :star: +4 enemies targeted (5 total, the max number of enemies on a team)
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

The last star level won’t do Marianne any good because she’ll already be able to target all enemies with this disk at 4 stars.

This is honestly not a good idea. When you make a concept, it’s better to make a complete one than make a rough one that you would supposedly let PB finish. And again, I doubt PB would add characters from this movie into the game.

9 Likes

Adding on, you’ve been making the same mistakes and not listening our feedback, we’re not going to do it for you.

6 Likes

I didn’t listen because I got tired of editing the same concepts over and over. From now on, I’ll be doing Hero Wish Lists with mentions of friendships.

Then, don’t make the same mistakes in other concepts. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Yeah. The point is to take the criticism and improve.

7 Likes

Look, I barely even care about the details about the characters. PerBlue can give them completely different skills, classes, and stats than I did for all I care. I just want them in the game, and I thought making these concepts would be fun. But no. Creating these concepts has become mentally and physically exhausting for me, and having to go back and edit them over and over again because of nitpicking only makes it worse. From now on, I’ll be doing hero wishlists to ask PerBlue for characters.

It’s not nitpicking. It’s genuine, valid critique. And if you’re not willing to dedicate the time and effort needed to listen to such feedback and improve your concepts, then yeah, maybe sticking to making wishlists is the better idea.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney