They need to nerf Mulan, Minnie, powerline and Pooh

the issue with mulan is her massive crit ability…with a shield (able to start with one via shield hp mod)she automatically super crits (causeing x3 damage) on an already massive base skill power move

powerline and pooh are not a problem at all since blinds and slows are easiely blocked with hardy and there are a aton of hardy heros

Minnie is another one that is suprisingly strong her ability tocharm the entire team is devistating against some teams once again very easily counterd as she is extreamly squishy and their are a few counters to them

3 Likes

The only one that needs a nerf is Mulan honestly.

1 Like

Personally I like Pooh being very strong and powerful! No nerf needed!

2 Likes

Same, it’s so uncharacteristic of him to the point that it’s perfect.

1 Like

Ha I just said in another thread that if any character needs a nerf, it’s mulan. I would also say that powerline is a bit much, at least on our server. If he kills even one toon on his entrance and gets the energy from it, you’re pretty much a goner - I’ve seen him pop his white skill three times in 10 seconds… much like mulan. That much damage kills people!

1 Like

Not sure if it’s already been said. You need timon against mulan. Their purple skill will save your team early to give you time to counter.

Powerline has no counters that I know of yet

I’m stretching with pooh and minnie but powerline and mulan are serious problems with Donald being a counter for mulan stun but not her damage and powerline please I have yet find something effective against him. Why can’t he be more like gonzo really

Mulan and Shang (Kr) can help

Mulan is still a loose cannon

Loose cannon?

She still never hits anything for me

Just A Visual Bug

:roll_eyes:

It’s only a display issue. She’s working like she should.

Ahh donald works well for her

But I still lose my back line instantly

Maybe because you use too many frontliners…

I try not to my only frontliner is normally olaf

They’ll be nerfed in due time.
There’s always going to be new versions of ”Mulan, Minnie, Powerline and Pooh”.

The one that really annoys me is Powerline who seems to just instantly flash
my team to death.

You just have to find the right characters to counter them.
It’s not easy and sometimes it requires you to upgrade a character
you never touched. Which also shows another reason why PB
wants you to keep buying stamina & money deals.

These characters do not need nerfs, the can be countered easily. Mainly team building but this is a strategy game

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney