This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

I mean, you can decide not to spend diamonds or to spend very little (just your daily things)

2 Likes

Diamonds were added as more ways to earn points.

2 Likes

Might be true, but it is kind of anti-consumer friendly as people have less time to save up diamonds before contests. The UX(User Experience) of adding diamonds to more types of contests doesn’t seem to properly take players’s experience into account properly.
It more so feels like a way to incentivise players/whales to spend more money than otherwise, which I think is unhealthy, since such can lead to burnout and stress in terms of the pressure of having to spend diamonds more often to keep up in contests.

So yeah, rather earning you at PerBlue more money in the long run it may make more players more likely to quit, which is what I am concerned about and for you at PerBlue less potential revenue in the long run. One can’t just consider the UI as in the User Interface, one also have to consider the User Experience as in how the players experience such changes personally.
Something to consider and I recommend taking this into consideration and have the diamonds return to only be in Fortify The Network contest to restore the balance.

All that said though, thank you for replying Loutre and do appreciate :-).

3 Likes

People who want to spend diamonds will spend them anyway - all this does is stretch the points gap even further between the top 1-3 guilds and the rest.

It’s not necessary for an active guild to spend a single diamond to hit the progress tiers, so what’s the point? All this does is force the guilds just below those top 1-3 to spending diamonds they would rather not spend, if they want to take any of the top rank prizes.

And then have a depleted supply for the FTN next week…

I know the PB team know all this and it’s exactly why it’s been added, they aren’t fools, but still worth a - :roll_eyes: -.

1 Like

Its good to see PB trying to come up w new contests. I dont mind these new ways of scoring at all, as long as they keep changing. It was boring with the same kinds of contests. In the future, maybe keep thinking of new ways to score (spend certain tokens, guild find hero badges, use xp drinks, earn gold, donations, heists, influence, random 2-day contests, 1-month contests, mix-n-match randomies, or just anything different). There will always be complaints, but there will also be positive feedback.

2 Likes

I don’t see why they would cap the points for heists but the diamonds are uncapped.

Heists guilds can work together to earn points. Everything else in the contest is basically a solo contest.

2 Likes

What if your company just didn’t do a maximum for arena attacks,or atleast allow everyone in the guild to do so much attacks , that all free attacks count?
or no limit on heist?
Would it be to much f2p?
instead of put diamands for score?

What a st… “excuse” for putting diamonds in the event

Im still waiting for a cw resets deal for max the results for pb?

1 Like

@Loutre The heist points don´t work at all. Server 5.

8 Likes

Yeah just about to post this not tracking any wins, is it even supposed to open today thought it would have been later in the week

5 Likes

The same thing is happening on server 13.

4 Likes

Server 14 too

5 Likes

Nothing will be done with the heist not counting since it´s weekend.

4 Likes

Tôi cũng vậy. Server 23

4 Likes

@Loutre heist battle is not working in current contest :disappointed: wasted 2 heist tickets I’d been saving up before I realised. Server 23.

5 Likes

this my dude…

2 Likes

Server 18 heist points not working as well

3 Likes

There better be recompense

4 Likes

Recompensa? Es per blue, lo más probable es que digan que lo sienten y ya será mucho…

1 Like

What compensation? Lol. You can get 10M anyway.

1 Like

Just lool once again, you better stop creating new heros and start to make the game work :joy:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney