This Fire in My Skin: Judge Claude Frollo (Likely Hero Concept)

Judge Claude Frollo arrives on the battlefield! He longs to purge the world of vice and sin, and he sees corruption everywhere expect within. With his fiery attacks, Frollo will eliminate all the creeps.
Role: Attack
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Yellow
“Choose me or the fire.”

Basic animations

Entrance: Frollo walks to his position.
Basic Attack: Frollo swings his sword at a random opponent, dealing 45 damage.
Victory: Frollo’s tent will glitch onto the battlefield. Frollo will get on the chair, cross his arms and smile wickedly at the opposing team.
Defeat: Frollo glares at the other team. His horse will trot onto the battlefield, and Frollo gets on the horse and rides off the battlefield.

Skills

:white_circle: White Skill: End Your Suffering
Frollo pulls out a dagger and stabs the nearest enemy, dealing X damage.
:green_circle: Green Skill: Hellfire
Frollo grabs a torch and throws it at the ground, creating a wall of fire that shields Frollo and his 2 closest allies, and deals 203,945 damage to the 3 enemies near the fire shield. This shield stays there until the end of the wave.
:large_blue_circle: Blue Skill: He Shall Smite the Wicked
Frollo lunges at the enemy with the lowest HP and swings his sword, dealing 146,948 damage to that enemy.
:purple_circle: Purple Skill: A Righteous Man
“End Your Suffering” now deals x2 damage as usual.
:red_circle: Red Skill: A Lesson Needs To Be Learned
The damage from the flames during “Hellfire” now spreads to every enemy in the wave for 2.0 seconds. The damage has a chance to fail for enemies above Level 121.

Friendships (Sorry, I’m not the best at this part)

Friendship 1: Hades
Disk: “Firey Fiends”
Friend Mission: The Fire Below: Hades takes Frollo on a tour of the Underworld.
Friend Campaign: “Not Invited”
Friend Campaign Description: Frollo overhears Quasimodo telling his friends that he is invited to the Queen of Hearts’ royal gala. He is mad that he didn’t get invited, and talks to Hades, who also didn’t get invited. The two have a wicked plan to ruin it for everyone else.
Allies for campaign: Yzma, Maleficent, Bellwether
Friendship 2: Quasimodo
Disk: “Master”
Friend Mission: Out There: Quasimodo tells Frollo about all the wonderful things he has seen in the City, much to Frollo’s anger.
Friend Campaign: “Secret Plans”
Friend Campaign Description: Frollo takes Quasimodo for a walk in the City, despite his lack of intention. Phoebus has a feeling that Frollo has much worse intentions than just a walk in the park…
Allies for campaign: Phoebus, Stitch, Chief Bogo

Frollo would get a prize wall.

This is too OP, and I request reading this Guide

I wouldn’t say its to OP lol, there’s many new characters that have their skills even at level one do over 100,000 damage

I’d say just do X damage instead

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! I have edited the page. Sorry, I’m still new at this!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney