This website is not what i wanted

I dont feel welcome anymore even though no one said welcome to me but a bot they keep flagging my posts what wrong with my ralph needs a hero refresh post? And why is the game not in PC? If this website just gonna block me and flag my posts for no reason then im out of here! If they flag this post then perblue hates me? I guess? Why they flag my posts when nothing is wrong with it?!

9 Likes

Hi Guest_2918,

It was most likely not PerBlue flagging you. We are having a bit of an overflagging problem with new members.

If you need to be sure, you can read over the rules in the FAQ!

Sorry you haven’t received a very warm welcome! If you need help figuring anything about the forums, just let me know.

23 Likes

I’m here for you too, if you need me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

With your Ralph needs a refresh topic it wasn’t really on topic. You went from talking about Ralph in the title to mentioning PC’s and viruses. Try to stay on topic even if it’s your own thread.

Also, I feel that people have had a hard time understanding what you write which can lead to misflags purely out of a misunderstanding. There was a bit of mockery towards you by 2 people on your Tank Heroes thread due to typos and asking a question which shouldn’t have been mocked.

How? Ralph NEEDS a hero refresh all starter heros need a refresh

You didn’t explain any of that in the actual thread though.

Ralph white skill should be from 3 sec to 5 sec stun. His blue skill from 7 sec stun to 10 sec stun and his green skill 2 sec silenced to 5 sec silenced

I’ve been looking at some of your other posts and you might find that people will be more welcoming if you don’t call others dumb and tell people to go away. Try being a bit friendlier.

14 Likes

I do agree.

Sorry i just hate that guy who wanted them to be nerfed and made the game easy

You mean the thread that asked to nerf ducky and bunny?! That was from a year ago where they took over the meta and they are now nerfed.

I get flagged all the time. Lots of the post get restored by staff. I think most of the clan is sad so they enjoy their flagging power.

Yeah unfortunately some people on the forum do have a tendency to over flag. Especially if they think a certain forumer is a spammer. But most people on the forum are nice and helpful! Many of us have made friends over the forum. Hope your time on the forum gets much better!

Yes they got nerfed when they got nerfed and made the game too easy i quitted the game for a year now all i see are trash heros with dumb skills like slinky. Slinky is OP everytime i kill his shield he gets a new one all his skills are just shields its dumb

They flagged more of my posts -_- what wrong with the post “why ralph has no refresh”

It was off-topic

2 Likes

Back to the original headline. This website is not what I wanted either. I wanted to find a community of die-hard Disney fans to specifically talk about the shows with. I have pages of theories for what will happen in the current shows, like the Ducktales next week. I want to talk about what people think will happen in it, but people here seem much more interested in the game itself than in the overall Disney of it all.

1 Like

Go to the Disney wiki or Fandom if you want to talk about shows and theories. This Forum is about DHBM so that’s why we talk about it.

5 Likes

That is a fair point, I will likely do that.
This game is great too though, they should add Dr Bushroot to it :rofl:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney