This week contest

The 10 millions score in this week contest are almost impossible to get if you are not in a top guild… I think that’s pretty unfair to the most of the guilds on the Server… per Blue @Polaris maybe you should reconsider your point system… how many arena and coliseum win everyone should do to make those 10 millions?
And that only to get 30 chips of a new hero… it’s a shame!

2 Likes

This is probably the fairest of the guild contests. It doesn’t matter how powerful the guild, or its members, is. It stands to reason that the lower ranked guilds will be full of players who are in the lower tier arena/coliseum and therefore should have pretty much the same chances as everyone else when it comes to arena/coliseum wins.

You don’t earn any more points for getting a win in challenger arena than you do in bronze.

10 Likes

I do agree with this, it’s much more the lower level guilds have an advantage.

I would prefer a bit more but you’re getting rewards for the guild, and also for yourself like Badge Bazzar, Diamond Crates, Red Skill Crates and Memory Tokens.

3 Likes

And how a guild with 10-20 members should make the 10 millions? No matter how weak they are… and how many guilds have 50 active members? there are not even extra attacks in arena or coliseum… just count the Score

Well I have got 602k points already on day 1 just doing my arena and colli attacks. I think this contest is fairly easy even if you only have a 10 member guild

1 Like

It’s a guild contest. It is designed to make a guild work together to succeed.
You can pretty much do any guild contest and a guild with 10-20 active members is going to struggle to get all the rewards.
The solution to this isn’t to change the contests or make them easier. The solution is for the guilds with 10-20 active members to recruit more players or for the members to move to a more active guild.

This contest really shouldn’t be difficult for most guilds to complete.

2 Likes

There shouldn’t be any need to buy additional arena/coliseum fights. So long as guild members are using their attacks in an intelligent way, going for opponents with a decent chance of winning and maximising Beast as much as possible it should be no trouble at all to reach the top level.

1 Like

The “heist” contest, where guilds also get points for influence? Influence that can most quickly be earned by using copious amounts of stamina? Amounts that can only be purchased with money?

All contests are P2W for rank rewards. Why that comes as a surprise mystifies me.

3 Likes

Well i think it was guild coins and not influence, but doenst matter

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney