Tiana anniversary trials doesn't refresh

Are we getting only 5 fights over the course of the event? Or is this simply a bug? No refresh as of today.

2 Likes

It’s only 5 fights a day. It’s the rules for this trial.

1 Like

If I am not mistaken and @Samm can confirm it… the trials did not refresh today as they have started very late yesterday.

4 Likes

Ok, thanks, nice to know.
Maybe PB should have sent an InGame massage to clarify this.

1 Like

Yeah, that was yesterday. Today the event is locked.

1 Like

It was like that even for Prize Wall… I believe that if there are less than 8 hours left before a reset, the reset is meant to not happen.

Cause there are actually ways to change your timezone even if you haven´t moved anywhere once a month… and that can change daily reset time.

2 Likes

You mean as a prevention to avoid cheating?
Ok, that sounds sensible. A message would have been nice, though.

1 Like

No… as a means for people to actually go through it without much hassle. Realize that not all people playing the game have the same free time as you…

1 Like

I don’t have much free time but I understand what you are getting at.
I don’t have the right characters promoted for this trial anyway but guild members were asking me since I’m a leader and I wanted to provide the info.

1 Like

I got stuck at a stage(don’t remember) and my heroes were not built up so I had some struggle

1 Like

I rather meant having the same free time period. Not that you have a lot of it.

2 Likes

@Samm wrote a support ticket in this morning, but is there a bug with the tianna trials? says still have 1 day and 14 hours left , but doesn’t appear the trial resetted to try for today? Please advise what’s going on? A lot of server 1 wondering why they can’t do the five daily attempts yet for the day.

Really should just extend the trials for everyone or give everyone the top tier rewards for a days worth of five trials for this mess.

6 Likes

Same for me on Triana trials. Says I have 1 day, 11 hours, but not giving me any attempts today.

4 Likes

@Samm any update on Tiana’s trial? Not working today and we still have more than a day left. Thanks

4 Likes

There are only 3 resets. You can do Anniversary Trials 4 times x 5 tries.

2 Likes

This is funny,because I had 5 chances today as of Mai, 23rd. But I completed them early today (European time zone).
I guess no one knew about the 3 resets @The_Real_Numi was informing the player base about.
I find it highly confusing, too that only the running time of the event is available as a general info.

2 Likes

People should read “infotabs” more. Cause it’s written there.

2 Likes

5 Likes

That I did. That’s why I started the post. My server reset time seems to be in a completely different time zone because as I mentioned I had none of the 5 chances on the 2nd day of the event (for my time zone).

1 Like

Did it reset for you during the 2nd day? Cause if so, then you shouldn’t get any more resets today.

And if not, you might still get a reset tomorrow…

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney