Tiana anniversary trials doesn't refresh

Everyone receives four resets in this event. Depending on your time zone, those may happen at different times within the duration of the event. We also had a late start with this one, so that has also thrown things off. I’m going through the tickets we received about this to check for any bugs.

2 Likes

I think it just skipped the 2nd day and for some even today, since it runs for 6 days? :man_shrugging: I know someone did say they did not have the refresh in both.

So like there´s still a chance that those will have the 4th refresh tomorrow?

2 Likes

I will admit didn’t read that calendar section as always exit out of it first thing when log onto game, so didn’t see that but will say that different from the i information for the actual event in trial section… that doesn’t say a limit of x tries except for x tries daily as the event goes on…. All I am complaining about I guess at this point is consistency of communication/information. I personally think a daily resets left function like the countdown of the event and how many daily attempts left should be added like below for better communication so all on same page. Also including the tabs of what the i says there.

6 Likes

I too admit that I didn’t read it. I rarely read the details on the calendar, I just check the headline.

I think this is a great suggestion. Clearly most of us didn’t see that we only got 4 resets since there’s a lot of confusion from so many of us. Having the remaining resets counter placed very obviously with the amount of time remaining would have made it so much clearer to everyone wondering why we didn’t get the reset even though there is more than a full day left on the timer.

5 Likes

Haven’t received the last 24h reset!!!

2 Likes

The problem is that they gave 4 resets but the event lasts for 6 days. I think they should reset as many times as the days that the event lasts.

6 Likes

Timezones…

4 Likes

It doesn’t matter, because I expect to have one more chance left and I am disappointed when I realize that I don’t and then I get really angry

2 Likes

It should be irrelevant with the time zones

2 Likes

Play the game like me - I am not expecting anything, so I can´t be disappointed.

Then again, if you have an event running for 6 days, some will have the first day divided in two halves due to reset time.
So do you really expect those people to have 7 refreshes and everyone else 6? That´s a nonsense.
Besides it´s PerBlue dev team setting the number of chances left, not us. :man_shrugging: If they feel like not giving more than 4, we can protest but ultimately have to accept.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney