Time Change Nov 7th

Daylight Savings time is ending in portions of the US on Sunday, November 7 at 2 AM CT and we will be moving clocks back 1 hour. While this should have minimal impact on the game, you may experience a time shift in some game modes.

15 Likes

Well, there goes my week of changed times of the consistent things. (EU had the time change on October 31)

4 Likes

I am aware about Daylight Savings Time. So I need to expect something different when I enter in.

Perks of living in Arizona is we do not have that daylight savings.

:sunglasses:

(Sunglasses cause we’re just too cool for DST and cause it’s too sunny)

4 Likes

Europe unfortunately doesn’t count if it comes to matters of game mode convenience and time.
Surge and war ends in the early evening hours and starts again, which is annoying, because all good hires were used and not due usually for another 22 hours. The stress beginns at the next afternoon where people usually work.
Arena and Coli reset at 4 in the morning. As it was on Dragon Soul this time is very uncomfortable for European players. Only the hard balls are getting up in the middle of the night to attack for a better ranking.

2 Likes

Well tomorrow night we gotta move them back

Well not really annoying for me.

I did wake up several times for Arena in SEGA Heroes, not in this game though, it´s fairly pointless unless you are in Div I-II.

Same.
I’ll kind of miss getting things 1 hour earlier :sweat_smile:

:notes: :notes: The future’s so bright, I gotta wear shades… :notes: :notes:

Agreed :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney