Time for an MCU Character

:ear:Listen

Marvel is Marvel it has itā€™s own games, and Disney is Disney it has this game!

They CAN NOT mix!

2 Likes

Forumers: tries to tell the OP that his request isnā€™t possible.

OP:

6 Likes

I donā€™t care about what you think about me.

Itā€™s not about what we think of you specifically. Itā€™s about the subject.

4 Likes

Ok, letā€™s all take a minuteā€¦

Better?

This section of the forums is for character concepts that are unlikely to be in the game. Itā€™s fine to create concepts for MCU characters, but understand they wonā€™t be added to the game.

Also, rather than get frustrated in an argument, sometimes itā€™s just better to:

19 Likes

Thank you @Polaris

Quick question @Polaris
For characters that have concepts that could come to the game, do they go on the hero wish list?

Nope, they still go in #forum-events:hero-concepts. But if you want a hero but donā€™t make a concept it goes in #feedback-corner:hero-wish-list.

I believe o may be wrong.

Question if Marvel and Star Wars chatacter are not coming to game since their made by Disney or Pixar, then why is there exception with the Muppets?

If you look, Disney owns The Muppets 2011 movie.

1 Like

And Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppet treasure Islandā€¦

These movies were released as Walt Disney movies, whereas MCU movies are made by Marvel Studios and Star Wars movies by Lucasfilm. The fact that Disney owns Lucasfilm and Marvel Studios doesnā€™t strictly make them Disney movies. I think thatā€™s the distinction, but I could be wrong

1 Like

Donā€™t revive topics!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney