Time when we are informed about events

I am not sure about the rest of you, but when i get up in the morning i have some time to do my quests and take care of the game.

The problem is that between 12-5pm is when i then find out there are events such as double hero card drops, double reward in port or trials. At that point i have finished all my ports, trials, and my three chances for hero cards.

Is there some where to give a day heads up, or to at least make it that everyone gets the event when their game reset happens instead of at a randomly chosen time?

I have lost out a few times on double rewards because of this.

Thank you.

5 Likes

I already suggested that, no reaction Link

100% agree with that!

If we could plan an event it should be amazing!

Unfortunately, by Perblue not giving player’s a heads up for that stuff is how they make their money. The only thing they might give a 24 hour notice for is contests which I don’t think this game has had yet.

I know Incredibles 2 is being released today and Perblue did say it was running something sometime this week. So I’m going to hold off on doing my dailies first thing in the morning. This way I ensure my resources get used appropriately.

A global calendar of their event should be really nice for them also.

Players will plan how to spend their money for those who want to invest and for them the money will come anyway.

It could also remove of lot of frustration for players who are doing for example their city watch and see 2 hours after an event cw x2 …

Nothing difficult for them as far as I don’t believe that event appears randomly and for us it will be a crazy god thing.

Also if they want to make the forum or their FB page more attractive they can upload this eventual calendar only on these medias.

i would like to see such a thing

I disagree, giving us a heads up will allow PerBlue to make MORE money.

I work all day, play quite a bit in the morning, come home and play again in the evening.

When an event starts during that part of the day I’ve not only lost my daily chances for a day, but also lost the opportunity to pick up an iTunes card to buy more Diamonds to take advantage of it.

By having 24 hour notice, I can ensure I have enough iTunes credit to buy Diamonds to take advantage of the event. As I, like many refuse to have a credit card or put credit card details into anything online for protection.

Buying an iTunes card isn’t making Perblue any money at all. Apple and the store you bought it from is making the money off of those cards.

As I said before they never have given a 24 hours heads up for events or deals on any of their games. The only thing they’ll give a notice on are contests. This is the 3rd game that I’ve played that’s been made by Perblue and it follows the same suit as the other 2.

PerBlue get money from me using my iTunes credit on purchasing Diamonds. That’s how it works for appstore games.

Don’t do anything until midday. It’s tempting to do everything when you wake up but it’s best to wait until they usually start events/flash sales before doing quests, spending diamonds on stamina etc etc. These games are all the same, sometimes you get warning but most of the time you don’t. You’ll miss loads and loads of bonuses by waxing everything when you wake up. Don’t even collect rewards as they might start a contest that includes winning tokens and they’ll count towards it.

Basically just be patient. By posting a thread you’ve obviously missed out already on some things. Take it as a lesson, don’t make the same mistakes. Patience is key in games like this, you can be playing them for years and still have loads to do - a few hours in a morning shouldn’t be too difficult to hold off.

In an other game of this kind, the daily events are based on your time zone, so everyone is getting the same advantage, and when quest reset, the events change. It’s also a solution if they don’t want to make a calendar to avoid frustration of players and randomness.

I’d be happy with that, having it activate based on ones daily resets. That’s a very fair way to do it without the need to create an event calendar.

And with my scenario I could get iTunes credit during the day to spend that night on the game and not miss out.

Yes, it’s an alternative solution bettter than what we actually have, and they can also do the 2 things together.

1. Events based on daily personal time zone
  2. A calendar of these event to allow players to plan better when they want to invest or save ressources for example.
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney