Abyssmal Guild Gifts: Superpost

Perblue doesn’t care for the person’s guildmates, they care for the person buying the deal because of the 330 diamonds and 150 vip rings they get.

This is completely unacceptable and absolutely no reason to buy this.

1 Like

I think it is best to compensate guildmates with 50 Red team crates, and the ones who bought the deal 250 Red team crates, just to make it PB-friendly as well

1 Like

Felt I should chime in as well. 5 dollars for 10 chips even if every single player in a guild bought it, that is 500 Pooh Chips for 250$. Just because it is spread out doesn’t make it any better. There have been deals for somewhere in the vicinity of 100 chips for roughly 50$ but even then you still get the diamonds, rings and some other item be it mods, memory disk bits, port/trial resets, etc.

On top of that you got the extra diamonds from VIP and your guild got so many coins. I believe the rate 3 coins per 1$ or the like. This is simply PB’s newest cow to milk the whales under the guise of giving a “deal” to the player and the thought of, “Hey if everyone in your guild buys this it is really good value!”

No, no it is not good value. This is the actual worst value the company has provided thus far. The screenshot to show off guild gifts was the idea of “We are giving everyone a Porsche!” only to buy into that idea and find that you ended up with a Dodge Neon. Not only are you not getting the extra diamonds and rings if they outright sold the 500 chip for 250$ deal but you also don’t get the VIP diamonds, extra guild coins and whatever else would be in such an absolutely ludicrously priced purchase.

This worst thing about this all? This is all as intended. They will see all the backlash and be like, “We have heard your complaints and have decided to make them better.” These better deals will instead be 1000 chips for 250$ or the such. A “better” deal then what they sold previously but still absolute nonsense when it comes to actual value.

5 Likes

@Polaris May I suggest the devs to not include Hero Chips into Guild Gifting?

As said by players above, it’s not a “thrilling resource everyone needs” thus the chance to buy it by a player is highly reduced. Plus the fact any character except Syndrome and Mulan is pretty much max-able for everyone trying hard enough.

Stick to just Gold (even that is sorta debatable), Stamina Refills and Diamond Crates. I actually wanna see that mock-up Guild Gifting deal appear soon. (To prove it wasn’t just a straightforward lie to the eyes of players.)

4 Likes

Just wanted to point out that if everyone got them in a guild, it’s actually $250 for 25,000 chips not 500.

I’m not saying it’s a good deal anyway, he’s a hero that’s easy to obtain in the shops if you still need his chips.

3 Likes

Where did you get 25,000?

It may be overall 25k Chips, at the eyes of a single player it’s still 500. That’s what matters.

2 Likes

Wait nvm. Sry

Math.
$5 per person x 50 =$250
500 Chips per person x 50 = 25,000

1 Like

Yes for $5 spend which is amazing value (if you need the chips) but it’s a hero that few would spend money or diamonds on at this point. Money for anything you don’t need is a bad deal

1 Like

Still people see it as 500 shards (for themselves) with overall investment of 250 dollars. That’s a thing people vomit from. Even if it was Syndrome or Mulan.
Compare that to when people get 250M gold overall for $250 spent.

2 Likes

That’s fair I suppose I didn’t think about the overall rewards.

I don’t think that it changes the fact that this is blatantly one of the worst changes to come from PB giving the skill cost increase and 6 :star: a run for their money.

One major difference: the skill cost increases and sixth star affect everyone who wants to stay remotely competitive. The Guild Gift deals are completely voluntary. (And not a bad idea if they stick to deals for resources that everyone needs, instead of chips needed by maybe 10% of players, IMHO.)

The 68ish million gold guild gift last week was worth it. I purchased it because I knew that it would help my guild because high gold resources like that are hard to come by. This? It’s a joke. It doesnt help a guild when the resource is already attainable in many places and the amount does not match the current chip deals being thrown in on our faces on the pop ups. Its a terrible method and manipulation for money. The offer needs to be a resource that isnt easily attainable on a server at that given time, otherwise, its pure manipulation to try to make us think what were receiving is of any real value.

3 Likes

Hm. In server one they gave 6.35 million gold to each guild mate…

@Filadae_Djaq Typo, 6.8ish. Sorry. Regardless, it was worth more than what we see above.

1 Like

I got Kristoff & Sven chips. Can they at least make it randomizes between multiple heroes?

That’d be even worse. No matter who the hero is, $5 for just 10 chips is absolutely ridiculous.

1 Like

Well I got 300chips and I did not spend at all it’s not really a bad deal, I hope next event wound be linguini chips

Good for you! Now, if you have been in a mostly F2P guild you wouldn’t receive as many chips as you’d like.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney