Too unbalanced heroes?

I notice that some heroes are better than others and i’m not talking about new and starting heroes (best of the starting heroes is Vanellope) and none of the newer heroes will be on this list unless they are older than 3 months. For Starting heroes they will be on the list but probably will never get Buffed cause that will make the starting of the game to easy so lets get onto the list.
BUFFS
Buff Felix (basic attack boost)
Buff Yax (health boost)
Buff Frozone (Disable effective boost)
Buff Elatagirl (damage boost)
Buff Ralph (damage boost)
Buff Dash (slight health boost)
Buff Rex (health boost)
Buff Qurroa (slight health boost)
Buff Tia Dalma (damage boost)
Buff Genie (health boost)
Buff Ursala (slight health boost)
Buff Sally (damage boost)

NORMAL
Nick
Bogo
Finnick
Judy
Violet
Jack-Jack
Mr. Incredible
Calhoun
Woody
Jessie
Buzz
Flynn
Barbossa
Sully
Mike
Wall-e
EVE
Miguel
Stitch
Mickey
Hiro Hamada
Megara
Darkwing Duck
Jack S
Shank
Elsa
Scar
Queen of hearts
Maleficent
Baymax
Hercules
Aladdin
Hades
Mad Hatter
Gaston
Zurg (health boost would be nice but keeps him from being OP with his Damage)

NERF (now i hope some of these heroes don’t get nerfed but i still have to put them down)
Nerf Jack Sparrow (Nerf skill)
Nerf Merida (nerf skill)
Nerf Alice (Nerf Skill)
Nerf Olaf (disable effective skill)

Sorry that their are tons more heroes who need to be nerfed but the others have not been out for longer than 3 months

UNDECIDED
Moana
Maui (probably need to be buffed but has gotten a refresh in the last 3 months)
Robin Hood
Merlin

Anyhow this is my list now if i did forget a hero that is older than 3 months plz comment that`and hope you enjoy this, please do not spam, any other comment but sarcasm is welcomed.

Zurg doesn’t need a nerf. His active can be powerful but Zurg dies easily

6 Likes

BIG NO. Zurg actually need buff.

He’s still pretty weak.

4 Likes

Every single nerf is just another case of “Apparently nobody uses control”. All of them are fine.

5 Likes

This won’t help, same as most of other sugesstions.

And WOW. Merlin is under “normal”.

4 Likes

Sorry, i now i’m pretty good at not forgetting things but for Maui i ment he needed to be BUFFED, not nerfed, sorry for that mistake

Also, If Genie got Health like Shank then he would be fine

Have you noticed that since the Quorra incident people begging for nerfs has plummeted??

1 Like

What happened with Quorra?

She was originally broken beyond belief. Her purple originally did 7.5%(?) hp with each hit, and there wasn’t a cap on it at all. Everyone was crying for a nerf. When PB listened and reduced the purple and added the cap, all the whales started crying and some even threatened to sue. It was stupid.

4 Likes

Ok in my opinion:

• Merlin needs a nerf. His white skill is too OP with 18s, with the fact that he gains energy quickly and can just spam the skill is insane. Either make it that he can only turn enemy to squirrel once every 5-10s, or reduced the squirel time, or significantly buff the defenses for any squirreled heroes.
  • Felix needs buff but more on his health and skills, especially white skill. He is very vulnerable when he uses his ult, few seconds where he is just stand there taking all the crazy damages at the front line. Either make him invincible or make that the stampede just negate any damages coming towards him.
  • Yax needs buff all over.
  • Ralph doesn’t need damage boost. He’s main skill is stun. I think he needs his health and tenacity increased. And perhaps his discs and self-heal ability.
  • Quorra doesn’t need a buff.
  • Genie just needs self-heal ability in his white skill.
  • Mr Inc definitely needs buff. He is one of the weak tanks now. The only thing shines about him is his health. I think he needs his skills improved, give him longer invincibility time, give him more intelligence on his attack like jump towards enemies with the lowest health or whatever.
  • Sully needs a slight buff. For a tank, he dies easily now. Increase his health more perhaps and change his attack pattern and make him use the heal ability more often. Or increase his defensive traits.
  • I don’t play Shank but I think she needs buff. Maybe make her as strong as other bloody Shanks in latest friend campaign and or invasion. Bloody ridiculous they are hahaha
  • Zurg just needs to be moved to the back line I feel like.
  • Jack Sparrow and Merida do not need nerfing. They both weak against control. If you have problem against them. I feel like you need to focus on heroes that can shut their movements. Although sparrow does have scary basic damage, and try shut him up from using white skill especially after his teammates died.
  • Alice is perfectly fine. You just want to kill her or her teammates before she could turn giant.
  • Olaf used to be OP but he’s balanced now i think, he’s very strong against old old heroes, counterable against not so old not so new heroes, but very weak against most new heroes. You just gotta strategically place him.
  • Moana does not need any change. Her attack is strong but not not manageable.
  • Maui is strong around O5 and above. It’s just hard finding the right team with him I feel like.
  • I don’t play Robin Hood but I think he’s fine. He’s like Merida, needs a bit of strategic play.
  • Jessie needs buff. Doesn’t do enough damage, weak AOE damage, gets killed easily especially without Judy disc.
  • I think Miguel needs slight buffs on his skills. He is mostly useful if his discs are 5* I think.
  • Hades needs defense buff I feel like, although I don’t really play him so cant really say more about it.
  • I don’t play Rex but some people I know uses him in O7 and his alright.

I guess the rest in your buffs and normal list I more or less agree with.
It’s just my opinion.

Buffs should not happen anymore. They cause more drama than they are work, balance is a fine thing, when they make an Op character, they have to make a second OP character to combat the first. While several of the original characters are now obsolete, I think the game has in a way achieved a new balance there are enough Op heroes to combat each other.

2 Likes

Well they do refresh the older heroes sometimes to help make them stronger again. But I don’t think we’ve had one in a while.

But yeah some heroee are definitely more OP than others at a given time

1 Like

Ok, I really hate to sound like a dork but I’m almost 47 & love playing the game, but I am totally lost when I see chatter dealing with words like NERF, BUFF & OP😕. I tend to be kinda behind the rest of you guys when it comes to picking up those kinds of lingo & I’m feeling like a drain on my guild because I don’t understand what it all means when they’re talking about who beats who with such disc…how do you guys learn about all this technical stuff?

Nerf:
A change made to a character to make them less powerful

Buff:
The opposite of a nerf

OP:
Short for “Over-Powered”

I’m a little surprised you don’t know any of these, they’re all widely used in videogames. :confused:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney