Toph Hero Concept (from avatar the last airbender)

Hi, this is my first time posting on the forum and I am primarily new to the game, I joined two weeks ago. I wanted to post a hero concept, and if i get any of the things wrong, please comment! I am learning new things.

Toph

With her great ability of earthbending skills, Toph smashes her enemies with finesse.

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Quote: “There’s No Different Angle, No Clever Solution, No Trickity Trick That’s Gonna Move That Rock. You Gotta Face It Head On.”

Basic Attack: Toph stomps the ground with her foot, causing a rupture and dealing damage.

White: Rock Sandwich

Fantastic Damage

Toph crashes two obelisk-like boulders that smash the enemy on both sides, dealing X damage.

Green: Wall Smash

Toph creates a great wall then crashes it on enemies, dealing X damage to all enemies and stunning them for 3 seconds.

Blue: Sensory

Every 25.0 seconds, Toph uses her sensory skills to avoid an attack and retaliate with a giant rock fist that pushes the front-most enemy back and deals X damage.

Purple: Dust Cover

Toph kicks dust in all enemy’s faces, inflicting 1 stack of fatigue and blindness for 10 seconds.

Red: True Earthbender

Toph shields all allies at the start of each wave for X HP, and it wears off after 18 seconds.

Extra Buffs:

+Increased HP

+Decreased cooldown on “Sensory” (25 to 20)

+Extra Armor

Welcome to the forums! Sorry if this response is late but I’m gonna provide some feedback for you ok?

So far this looks great! Your formatting is a bit off, and you’re missing some animations, but that’s ok!

Perhaps add an additional effect?

Short for a stun time, considering that certain heroes can stun up to 10 seconds.

WAYYYY too long for a Cooldown. Shorten it down to 12 seconds.

Purples don’t usually bring new animations, but if it’s a dodge or a secondary attack, then I’ll allow it.

Maybe add an additional effect on top of shields?

The red skill boosts are ok, maybe change the Cooldown to another stat boost, but you’re also missing the friendship disks. Those are crucial to a concept. Plus, this concept doesn’t feel like a tank role.

Don’t take this as negative, as I’ve said a million times before to other forumers, you have potential to be amazing! It’s also nice to see ATLA fans on the forums. If you ever need help, here is some more advice. :slight_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney