TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

this is not very cash money of you

1 Like

At least there is a black panther sequel

1 Like

Well, polls almost over guys, then it’s Star Wars time!
Spider-Man goes bye-bye

1 Like

I’m offended by the amount of people who voted Stan

The Final Poll has now closed! We have our winner! Thanks so much for participating this round! I hope you enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

Looks like Stan Lee wasn’t close eno-

Spider-Man is actually out. Stings, doesn’t it? Hits every Spidey in the multiverse. But don’t worry, the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man will return. Whether it’s Tobey, Andrew or Tom.
6cbc5ca0a4df0ea106ada396de599153 tenor (37) giphy-1

That means…

What's This?!?!? Someone who didn't participate drops a message?!?!?

Although he wasn’t in this elimination game, Falcon/Anthony Mackie is very pleased with this. Attaboy, forumers.
tumblr_8d8b8c85bacfe35f89c180664ab58e0e_9a668391_540

Anyways… :sweat_smile:

Stan Lee is the Champion! :trophy:

Thanks to all the True Believers who voted for Spidey, he has won! :partying_face:
source

And that concludes yet another round! Here are the Final Results:

What did you think of this round?
  • I liked it! :grin:
  • I would’ve preferred something else.
  • I would’ve liked it if someone else had won. :crazy_face:

0 voters

Stay tuned for next week as I’ll be dropping the roster and then on July 1st, a new round shall begin! :eyes:

Also, Big Thanks to @Commander-Rex, @Spark, and @Snuffleluffagus who helped provide gifs and collages for this round! I really appreciated all of their help! :grin:

7 Likes

Kool-Aid Man :cry:

Enigma_M3_All_1s_Show_Narrator_Solution

6 Likes

Yes! Stan the man!:smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

1 Like

I mean Stan :sweat_smile:
Stupid brain who confuses names

1 Like

Very happy you hired me, thank you so much, it was such an honor! I’m still hired for the SW round, right? :eyes:

Anyways, yeah, this was an amazing round! I’m happy I finally had time to share my love for this amazing franchise and of course, I am elated Stan won. I know, somewhere, in some astral plane like the one the Panthers of the Past are in, Stan, Chadwick, Tony, and Natasha are happy about this. We all are True Believers today.

:grin:

3 Likes

If you’re up for the job, then yes! :grin:

1 Like

Yes!!! Stan wins! Excelsior!

walks in and almost drops the roster

Anyways, as the last round closed, a new one is set to begin! Firstly, we should reveal the 28 participants for the next round! Here is the roster for the next Elimination Game:

Well, what do you think?
  • I’m excited! :grin:
  • No.

0 voters

Get Ready as this Elimination Game shall start on July 1st! See you all on Thursday!

2 Likes

no because i’m not excited because what is wars star

Just can’t be happy for other people huh?

Is it bad I can’t name 6 of these characters?

Which ones? Can you send the pics of the ones you don’t know? Maybe just screenshot them on the roster

I can’t be the only one who finds it slightly odd that both Yoda and Baby Yoda are in this Elimination game, right?

Not at all they’re popular characters, though I want Baby Yoda gone he’s just super overrated, though I do like him better than Sequels Yoda.

1 Like

Anakin Skywalker & Darth Vader

4 Likes

the redhead next to Luke, the sith next to Vader, the other two on the other side of Vader, the one next to Han, and the one between Jabba and Ahsoka.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney