TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

1 Like

Ya see? Now you agree with me. Let’s vote out Strange. Sorry, Bananaboat Cabbagepatch…:cry:

1 Like

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: And meow again!

Hold on here!:pouting_cat:

That is not his name!:pouting_cat:

Haha. I gotcha. Now let’s vote him out. :smiling_imp:

Let him stay a little longer :heart_eyes_cat:

After we voted out Ant-Man, we found out our house has ants colonizing under the kitchen sink.

Why was this flagged!?:pouting_cat:

Tbh the comment could come across as a bit off-topic and spammy since it didn’t really directly relate to the Elimination Game… :confused:

4 Likes

Still! I don’t want too lose my regular!:pouting_cat:

Sorry for the bluntness, but you can’t just ask people to not flag you just because you don’t want to lose your Regular. :confused:

5 Likes

Never mind :pouting_cat:

The cat emojis are really annoying now…let’s just get back to the elim game and vote out DS. :+1:

1 Like

Okay I just feel better as someone else. But okay I will stop. :disappointed_relieved:

???
They are just cat emojis

2 Likes

You guys can’t see my actual costume. So I used cat emojis. I know you don’t understand.

Eh, uh… Okay…

Hold on here I thought you were thought you were someone else lol. Until I read the name. Because I thought you were rino.

(Off topic)

1 Like

…You actually fooled me :neutral_face:

Cool. I didn´t thought someone would fail for it but cool.

Let´s get rid of Deapool

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney