TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

no

kool-aid man should have won

now only stan lee should win

6 Likes

1 Like

Agree stan should win now. Without him, none would be famous as they are.

4 Likes

Stan lee must win!

3 Likes

Thor next. Then I don’t really care. Stan should win but I feel honoring Chadwick would be the best and less cliche idea so I almost think BP should win more so. Spidey too cause he is the face of Marvel. All three work.

Shouldn’t Stan be honored as well? They should at least be the last ones standing.

Well yeah, I feel they should be the last two. Idk, both would work. I just feel like honoring Chadwick would be less predictable. Anyways, I’m happy with the outcomes~

Spiderman should win he desveres this more then the anothers

Before he could smite @MissingLure’s home, the God of Thunder(aka Zeus) has been voted out. He is now finally reunited with his brother. You should probably place some lightning rods around your home in case that you’re smited.
F1FDCB7D-C202-4AE1-AC1E-0B20C1BB8B7E

:three:

clinking noises:
  • Spider-Man
  • Black Panther
  • Stan Lee

0 voters

Star Wars wiki has been extended by one day! Also, if you happened to place 3 nominations already, you’re free to place more! :eyes:

2 Likes

His thunders were scary :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

I can’t help but be a little disappointed by the fact no one put Mace Windu on, so I fixed that

1 Like

He’s coming back for you now~

adf24453f30f2e3ccbc3e6215990d3bf

Thor > Zeus btw :triumph:

3 Likes

1 Like

They are both puny gods.

2 Likes

Replying for easy acces!

Added three more, but still quite some people missing

2 Likes

I added Anakin. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Its time for the black panther to get out

No, we are saving Stan and Black Panther for the final. As much as I don’t want to vote Spidey out, it’s down to the best of the best.

1 Like

Spidey desevering to wining this

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney