TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

How is Mickey (1920s) revelant? Or Bugs (1940s)? Or Scooby (1960s)?

Just because something is new, it doesn’t make it better.

Mickey: Umm Disney
Bugs: Reminder that Space Jam 2 came out
Scooby: Less popular than the other two, but it’s still around~

That’s only because they’re from popular companies. Mickey will never die, the hate for Space Jam 2 is fueling Bugs’ popularity, and Scooby is just pumping out more crossovers and reboots.

3 Likes

Your right, those were terrible examples. But what people like Betty Boop? Popeye the Sailor? Or Yogi Bear? Or even Oswald the Lucky Rabbit?

I can see all of those, except Popeye, because of the movie coming out soon.

Same as Tin Tin :neutral_face:

I thought it got cancelled because of the events of 2020 :confused:

Unless I’m just being stupid and I haven’t done my research, I’m pretty sure it’s still happening.

What in the… ???

:sweat_smile:

Tintin began this. Blame him.

Both Tintin and ENA are dead. The other will just be eliminated by a landslide next poll.

Sees someone voted for Pooh.

They have just a utterly vile and foul and flawed and completely horrible and sacrilegious act that will never be forgiven nor forgotten any time soon. They have just made the list.

I wouldn’t hit them since I do not condone violence but I am very mad.

Hugs my Stitch and Pooh plushies tightly in comfort!

5 Likes

Or we are cultured people.

And me living in China for a few months I read Tintin since there was basically no other books.

Also there was a Tintin movie a few years ago as well.

But sigh y’all youngsters not knowing about Tintin is such a shame.

Snowy would not be happy about Tintin losing so fast.

2 Likes

Myeong = 18+
You = 20+
Rest of us < 16

Old :confused:

Youngsters

2 Likes

I know nothing about the old cartoons and the new. I’m really uncultured. :woozy_face:

You’re cultured enough to know to not vote for characters like Pooh!

Still hugs my Pooh plushie and plays with my Pooh LEGO!

1 Like

I wouldn’t do so unless I’m faced with that one finale between Pooh and Stitch again. :frowning:

Replying to get more votes on Tin Tin

To all those who say that Tintin is unknown or no longer relevant, know that here his comics and the TV series have crossed generations for years. Here, almost everyone knows Tintin, and many like him. Tintin really deserves to go much further. I’m sorry Djaq, but I have to vote ENA. To save Tintin. I encourage you to do the same.

1 Like

Excuse me? Are you living under a rock with Patrick?

Tintin has comics, series, and a movie. Been around all these years— and still. Stitch is right… these young people… :roll_eyes: sad

Who is eda, nobody knows, some stupid short series because nobody even wanted to work any longer on that garbage. Uh.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney