TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

Yes, but actually no.

Funny that you ask, I was gonna poll that either later tonight or early tomorrow. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So, are we allow with Super Mario Bros, Splatoon, Animal Crossing New Horizon, and etc with video games? Or only Disney/Pixar video games?

1 Like

Wow. That’s what I was gonna poll. :sweat_smile:

Might as well do it now. Anyways, two poll questions. They’ll both close in 2 days.

Do you, as a voter prefer that the choice “Forumer’s Favorite Disney Games” be revised and be allowed to include games that AREN’T Disney?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

What is your opinion on when the polls should merge?
  • Merge them once 5 characters are remaining in each group.
  • Keep them as is and the last remaining characters in each group would advance to the Finals.
  • Other

0 voters

I have tons of Animal Crossing characters I love and would nominate

1 Like

Games, not characters

Are y’all REALLY gonna vote out Ben and Zuko before the Adventure Time guys? :frowning:

Are y’all REALLY gonna vote out Bill before the Looney Tunes guys?

Yes, they are more memoriable.

Bill must go.

Not really a fair comparison considering GF is significantly younger than Looney Tunes :yawning_face:

Just saying, because you seem to determine a show’s (and character’s) greatness because of their age, instead of the show itself. And frankly, it is stupid… a reason a little too stupid for you to use. I mean, you praise Phineas and Ferb and Owl House and they are significantly younger than the 1990s shows you also praise.

Bill is very memorable. Sure, he made very few appearances, but when he made an appearance, he really shook things up. His character is also really fun. You watched the show, you know what I’m talking about.

Lame excuses :yawning_face:

3 Likes

I mean, Ben has 5 shows and 3 movies, plus a few specials here and there, I think people are starting to move on from it. But Finn and Jake before him? No. Zuko, yeah I guess I can see that.

Zuko should stay more, he’s the only character from Avatar: The Last Airbender in this Elimination game D:

Also he’s cool~.

3 Likes

ATLA might be the best show I’ve ever seen

Same. And Zuko had a great redemption arc.

4 Likes

Probably the most well-handled redemption arc in TV history

I say we get rid of Zurg after Bill Cipher

Me to Zuko:

1 Like

Eww, heck no.

Why not torture Djaq

Zurg should go on for a little longer than next round

About toys…
After Bill, Woody should leave. :thinking:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney