TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

I think some alts are being used to vote out Sadness

5 Likes

Yeahā€¦ I noticed that in Goofyā€™s votes as well, so I took out some suspicious votes which made Goofy losing by 1 vote.

2 Likes

Yeah. 3 alts for each :confused:

5 Likes

How dare people use alts to get rid of sadness we still have a chance to save her

Goofy, youā€™ve gotten yourself in an er-ā€¦ twisty situationā€¦so Unfortunately, you canā€™t continue onā€¦
source (2)

Round 13: Which 2 Shall Move On To The Finals?!?!?

• Disgust
  • Sadness
  • Slinky Dog

0 voters

Sadness and Disgust should move on. That way itā€™d be an easy win for Disgust :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Well, Itā€™d be nice to have an emotional Finaleā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes

Likeā€¦how is sadness still here?

Likeā€¦ how is Slinky still here?

2 Likes

Slinky spams shields

Eliminate Slinky, then eliminate Sadness the next round, Disgust for the win!!

4 Likes

:honeybee:

Buzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

I first thought of Pooh, but then I realized lol

3 Likes

You say that like everyone has a Red skill Buzz. Slinky is fully counterable 1% of the time. In the last 4 weeks Iā€™ve come across 1 Buzz lineup in Challengers so apart from exceptional circumstances Slinky is really OP.

2 Likes

And you act like buff removers nor fatigue exist :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Neither of those are very effective against shields that spawn every 4 seconds :neutral_face:.

1 Like

And Calhoun? :open_mouth:

Does ā€˜Chance to failā€™ mean nothing to you or in your experience does everyone have her Red skill maxed?

No, itā€™s sometimes important. Chance to fail was a original system for applying disables and the fatigue may fail to apply on enemies.

Not really. This is not very good red skill.

But in this instance with the few people that use Calhoun Iā€™d say itā€™s a fair bet that Iā€™ll never come across a Calhoun thatā€™s guaranteed to apply 5 stacks of fatigue. Besides sheā€™s fairly easy to kill.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney