TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

I hate horror movies because they are generic and boring, but most horror franchises are good.

Never been into anything horror, if you exclude Omori (but that’s kind of different
)

1 Like

Sister Location exists, changed history, cultural reset
 after that yes it’s bad, but it’s still deserves better then this especially the first game.

Horrifyingly bland

Omori-fyingly bland, you say?

That was bad lol. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Don’t care, it’s getting a like

4 Likes

These voters
 are just.

Wow it’s almost as if people have their own opinions
 :thinking:

Yes, the opinions are very strange :partying_face:

Almost unwelcoming :bell::crocodile:

1 Like

I should make an elimination game with myeong’s puns

7 Likes

I make so many puns that this actually sounds feasible lol.

6 Likes

in what ways?

1 Like

It just doesn’t have a whole lot to offer and was a bland experience to me. Also the art style, while it’s good for what it is, I don’t care too much for it. Reminds me of skribblio characters for some reason. Not saying it’s awful, but it’s nothing to praise.

Also I didn’t get invested in any characters as they’re not really memorable

I think it’s supposed to look like that

Yeah I know, that’s why I said that. Never said it was bad, I just don’t care too much for it. Would it make you happy if I corrected it to Horrifyingly Mediocre?

Well that depends

If you expected the kind of horror that is packed with jumpscares just for the sake of scaring then yes it’s not the right game.

For me pretty much every moment of it was memorable and perfectly made.

Again, that’s your point of view, for me even the side characters were interesting

1 Like

Yes I literally said that’s my view

Jump scares are cheap horror, which is why I hate horror movies it’s full of them a lot. I prefer psychological horror.

Omori is psychological horror

I KNOW IT IS but I’m not invested in the game because the characters aren’t developed that well to me. Silent Hill has some perfect psychological horror and is the best of its kind.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney