TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

Oh?! A three way tie?!?

Well, let’s cut it! Will Bingo be sent back to the retirement home? Or maybe the Clue will be worth nothing… And perhaps the Jenga tower will fall?
istockphoto-681758880-170667a

• Clue
  • Bingo
  • Jenga

0 voters

If Jenga gets voted out I’m going to put in full caps: JENGA

but you just did

6 Likes

Since you received a Bingo, you made the game get eliminated!
fad5c76dcd3d90f7f3577df70efda285_w200

Round 29:
20211210_191506

• Jenga
  • Battleship
  • Connect 4
  • UNO
  • Chess
  • Monopoly
  • Clue

0 voters

The next Elimination Game shall be related to Mascots! I’ll release the wiki with a full list of details later tonight!

This does mean that the 3rd part of the Memes Elimination Game possibly might be the last Elimination Game before the Champions Elimination Game…

Unless?

3 Likes

Just as a reminder for myself and whoever else needs it, “mascots” refers to company mascots, right (like the Lucky Charms Leprechaun, etc.)?

2 Likes

Correct.

2 Likes

Unless what?

You’ll find out soon.

:shushing_face:

If this is the last game because you’re running out of ideas, some of us can help you come up with some.

2 Likes

does chuck-e-cheese count

2 Likes

is he a mascot

1 Like

Well, a mascot is like an idol for the company like Mario from Nintendo. Since chuck e was an idol for the restaurant, I think it counts.

1 Like

This one mightn’t make sense to some people as it’s an Australian mascot but he is quite iconic here.

Welp…im now officially avoiding the next elimination round thanks to my fear of stupid slow bass from that certain sound company!!

Did the THX logo give you nightmares? Just want to know.

YES!! And that’s why I hate it!!

You’re not the only one who is scared of it. There are couple of people are scared of the logo because of the deep note.

Exactly…that’s why I’m not going anywhere near this topic right after this message

Cause I do not want anything to do with any of that terrifying music again

yes, do you have

Reminds me of this (adapted to Incorrect Forumers):

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney