TotallyNotAnEliminationGame

Well I guess your right.

But hereā€™s what we do. Everyone revote for Soul and donā€™t vote for Ratatouille or Frozen until they are the very last two. If @TotallyNotDash fully agrees, of course

1 Like

My sister only knows it because of me :grin:

Good thing Elsa & Anna arenā€™t Disney Princesses!

2 Likes

They both were before Elsa was 21 and Anna was always one until the end of Frozen II

1 Like

Naw, itā€™s just that not everyone has watched it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

That is true. That makes sense to vote it out.

What I mean is they are independent of the Disney Princess line :upside_down_face:

Too popular to be subjected to the marketing scheme :snowflake:

Ah. And Remy isnā€™t subjected to the typical marketing scheme of a rat either. But yeah, I see your point. Their franchise is big enough already.

1 Like

:thinking::grin:

Ratatouille should be just a single movie. It doesnā€™t need a sequel. Itā€™s already perfect.

3 Likes

Now Soul is the victim :eyes:

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine with me! :grin: :eyes:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t watch Soul yet so Iā€™m not gonna vote for it

Noā€¦ top 5ā€¦

How about we do not listen to you and vote for what we want except Frozen and Ratatouille? Sorry if that sounds rude.

2 Likes

#SaveTheRatWithASmallChefHat

Yeah I agree, I personally want WALL-E or Inside Out to win and this whole ā€œRatatouille vs Frozenā€ is kind of neglecting the other movies. (Well thatā€™s how I see it, correct me if my opinion on that is wrong.)

3 Likes

These elimination games are a perfect example of the illogical fallacy known as bandwagon. I am sure you have heard of it.

I want Inside Out to win. My top Pixar and it has not won an elimination game.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t an elimination game about their opinion? And, people voting for what they want? I do agree with Imagineer about it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney